PHOENIX - 30 SECONDS TO MARS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

PHOENIX - 30 SECONDS TO MARS

FORUM FRANCAIS DE 30 SECONDS TO MARS

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

Jared Leto's Tour Diary

+20
Alcea
4ndreva
Aurely86
Emma23
Noway
Sirius
Virginie
audrey
Lise
Chrys
Jen
fannyschneider
GirlOfMars
Splotch
Metalsly
Maryarmy
Sunalibi
Tif
Pitchouill
Ju.
24 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Pitchouill
Biologeek GAZELLE de SHANNON
Pitchouill

Féminin Messages : 13136

Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 3 EmptyMar 6 Juil 2010 - 12:31

Bon Toulouse était nul comme concert mais ils ont kiffé à mort le sud de la France et la salle... comment rendre des hommes qui vivent sur les routes heureux : leur offrir de la bonne nourriture française et une piscine. Sont trop choux. Rire2

Et pour conclure... IT'S PINK MON POTE ! Rock
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Sunalibi
Barmaid officielle
Sunalibi

Féminin Messages : 1078

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 3 EmptyMar 6 Juil 2010 - 13:12

Pitchouill a écrit:
Bon Toulouse était nul comme concert mais ils ont kiffé à mort le sud de la France et la salle... comment rendre des hommes qui vivent sur les routes heureux : leur offrir de la bonne nourriture française et une piscine. Sont trop choux. Rire2

Et pour conclure... IT'S PINK MON POTE ! Rock

Je plussoie le tout happy
J'imagine trop la tête des guys en découvrant le Bikini, la terrasse, le resto et ... Gne2 "Swimming Pool?! WTF?!" Bounce ... "PLOUF" ... Star
Maryarmy
Impératrice Vintage Megalow Ech'
Maryarmy

Féminin Messages : 20404

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 3 EmptyMar 6 Juil 2010 - 14:48

OUi mais il ne faut pas leur en vouloir... ils ont appris une nouvelle ville c'est déjà pas si mal...
pendant longtemps France= Paris...

aujourd'hui France= Paris, Lille, Toulouse et CF... donc du progrès Rire2 Caché !

et puis on s'en fout on est les plus mieux !!
http://30secondstomarsfrance.com
Emma23

Emma23

Féminin Messages : 1375

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 3 EmptyMar 6 Juil 2010 - 15:58

Maryarmy a écrit:
OUi mais il ne faut pas leur en vouloir... ils ont appris une nouvelle ville c'est déjà pas si mal...
pendant longtemps France= Paris...

aujourd'hui France= Paris, Lille, Toulouse et CF... donc du progrès Rire2 Caché !
Brave bête
Tif
Modo Reine Du Tuto flapy, boss des liens & du GPS Phoenixien mais Boulet de la corbeille
Tif

Féminin Messages : 9687

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 3 EmptyLun 12 Juil 2010 - 7:34

MTV Transmission: 30 Seconds To Mars Exclusive Blog (Week 6)

Music & Entertainment

Posted on July 12th, 2010 at 11:34 am by MTV Asia

Every week, 30 Seconds To Mars will be blogging their touring adventures for MTV Transmission. Here’s what the boys are up to this week!

mtvx01

This Week

Mars is returning to the United States for a series of shows in August, September, and October, as well as the international front for a series of additional shows mid-fall. Remember to visit the Tour Page for more information, and check out the complete list of Golden Ticket To Mars Packages by clicking here.

marsiscomingSat, Jul 24 – Perth, Australia (Challenge Stadium)

Weds, Jul 28 – Melbourne, Australia (Festival Hall)

Fri, Jul 30 – Sydney, Australia (Hordern Pavillion)

Use Facebook? Remember to “RSVP” for each event you plan on attending on the official Thirty Seconds To Mars Facebook Events Page by clicking here.

Message From Mars

tag_jared

jbx68

It’s weeks like these that make all of us in the band so thankful for the opportunity to travel the world.

I have been to Venice before but this trip was special as I got to see the city with my brother and Tomo. Had an insane show with torrential rain, thunder, lightning and a “hijacking” by some masked bandits and goldhawked freaks (Green Day) for a song. Hilarious. Could barely sing I was laughing so hard. Very nice down to earth guys and their amazing fans gave us a very warm welcome.

jbx69

Our set got cut short because of the intense storm, unfortunately GD had to cancel, and we got stranded at the festival until it all died down but it still proved an incredible night and one we’ll remember forever. So weird it stormed the last time we played the kill outside in italy…

jbx63

jbx68

Had a stopover in Paris and attended the Dior Haute Couture show. It was an art show on legs and even someone like me can tell there was some magic happening there. I know the clothes were amazing because I wasn’t even looking at the models. Well maybe a glance… :)

jbx62

jbx67

jbx70

Took a Eurostar to London (love the trains in Europe) and am now writing to you from a slightly gray but warm weathered London. 2 more shows – scotland and ireland- and then off to the land down under (Australia) for the next leg of the tour!!!!

jbx71

See you in Bondi Beach with my budgie smugglers! Or maybe not..

-jared

tag_shannon

sbx12

Here is a pic of a taxi in the waters of Venice, Italy. It’s also the view from my hotel window :) There weren’t any cars or even bicycles in this whole area. I’ve always dreamed of going to this city and I did!!!

- Shannon

tag_tomo

tbx07

Venice!!!

This week we got invited to perform at the Heineken Jammin Festival in Venice Italy. It was a brutally hot day when we arrived and Rise Against was about to go on stage in that same heat. Needless to say, they were drenched when they came off after their set. We saw what we had to look forward to!

When we took the stage, something started to happen, the wind started blowing harder, the sky grew dark, and the clouds hung low. Off in the distance you could see the rain storm approaching, slowly creeping up on us while we played for the packed Venice crowd. As you can see from the photo, it was time to leave. The wind was blowing the stage apart as we were playing and the rain and lightning was above us. We almost finished our set, and I have to say I thought that it was a pretty damn cool show!

- Tomo

Mars Hawks

mhx11

Kev of Ireland sent in these great shots of his MarsHawk, and tells us he traveled all the way to The Netherlands to see Mars. Rock on! Do YOU have a MarsHawk? Send your photo, name, and location to themarshawk@gmail.com for a chance to be featured in the next installment of Transmission!

triadglobalassault

Czech Echelon recently pooled together their art skills to create this Mars Mural amidst previously existing graffiti art. Click the image for a closer look…

tgax34

Echelon Germany hit up their streets equipped with print-at-home flyers promoting This Is War in Munich, adding a touch of flare with their own flyer creation as seen in the center.

tgax35

WEEKLY PICKS FROM THE BAND

Book of the Week

book

Oscar Wilde – The Picture of Dorian Gray

The Picture of Dorian Gray is the only published novel by author Oscar Wilde, and tells the story of a young man named Dorian Gray, the subject of a painting by artist Basil Hallward.  Realizing that one day his beauty will fade, Dorian expresses his desire to sell his soul to ensure the portrait Basil has painted would age rather than himself. Dorian’s wish is fulfilled, plunging him into debauched acts, the portrait serving as a reminder of the effect each act has upon his soul—each sin displayed as a disfigurement of his form, or through a sign of aging.

Movie of the Week

movie

Enter The Void

Enter the Void is a French film directed by Gaspar Noé. The film focuses on Oscar, a young drug dealer in Tokyo who gets killed and watches over his sister as a ghost. The film premiered at the 2009 Cannes Film Festival and after several recuts it was released theatrically in France almost one year later.

Album of the Week

album

New Politics

New Politics is a rock band from Copenhagen, Denmark. It is made up of David Boyd, Søren Hansen, and Poul Amaliel. They are probably most famous for their debut single, Yeah Yeah Yeah, featured on their self-titled debut album available July 13.

Restaurant of the Week

res

Juuri

Located just a five minute walk from the center of the Design Museum and the Church of St. John’s doorstep, the Juuri Kitchen & Bar is a fresh, innovative approach to traditional Finnish food.

Catch 30 Seconds To Mars Special on MTV Asia at the following times:

30 Seconds to Mars Top 50 US Rockstars

Hr 1 of 5: July 4 @ 8pm (WIB)/9pm (SIN/HK/PH)/ 10pm (MAL)

Hr 2 of 5: July 11 @ 8pm (WIB)/9pm (SIN/HK/PH)/ 10pm (MAL)

Hr 3 of 5: July 18 @ 8pm (WIB)/9pm (SIN/HK/PH)/ 10pm (MAL)

Hr 4 of 5: July 25 @ 8pm (WIB)/9pm (SIN/HK/PH)/ 10pm (MAL)

Hr 5 of 5: August 1 @ 8pm (WIB)/9pm (SIN/HK/PH)/ 10pm (MAL)

MTV World Stage 30 Seconds to Mars

Premiere: July 9 @ 10pm (WIB)/11pm (SIN/HK/PH)/ 12 midnight (MAL)

Repeat: July 11 @ 5pm (WIB)/6pm (SIN/HK/PH)/ 7pm (MAL)

Virginie

Virginie

Féminin Messages : 13510

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 3 EmptyLun 12 Juil 2010 - 9:38

hooo le portrait de dorian gray! Kiffme !!
oui c'est tout pour mes comm' Rire2
Aurely86

Aurely86

Féminin Messages : 535

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 3 EmptyLun 12 Juil 2010 - 9:47

Encore une fois la France est citée dans la Transmission... décidément, on a la cote !
4ndreva

4ndreva

Féminin Messages : 3003

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 3 EmptyLun 12 Juil 2010 - 10:57

Citation :

It’s weeks like these that make all of us in the band so thankful for the opportunity to travel the world.
I have been to Venice before but this trip was special as I got to see the city with my brother and Tomo.

Ca c'est trop mignon ! Kiffme

Citation :
I know the clothes were amazing because I wasn’t even looking at the models. Well maybe a glance…

Ou parce que tu regardais Jessica Alba, va savoir XD

Et un film français \o/ il manque un smiley françois le français par ici tiens!
http://twitter.com/4ndreva
Noway

Noway

Féminin Messages : 1308

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 3 EmptyLun 12 Juil 2010 - 12:56

+1 Andreva ! ^^

Et j'ai l'impression que plus ça va, moins Shannon se foule pour écrire XD
Tif
Modo Reine Du Tuto flapy, boss des liens & du GPS Phoenixien mais Boulet de la corbeille
Tif

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 3 EmptyDim 18 Juil 2010 - 20:04

Je m'attendais à ce que ça paraisse demain mais Blogie l'a découvert avant happy

MTV Transmission: 30 Seconds To Mars Exclusive Blog (Week 7)

Music & Entertainment

Posted on July 18th, 2010 at 11:57 pm by MTV Asia

Every week, 30 Seconds To Mars will be blogging their touring adventures for MTV Transmission. Here’s what the boys are up to this week!

This Week

Mars is returning to the United States for a series of shows in August, September, and October, as well as the international front for a series of additional shows mid-fall. Remember to visit the Tour Page for more information, and check out the complete list of Golden Ticket To Mars Packages by clicking here.

Use Facebook? Remember to “RSVP” for each event you plan on attending on the official Thirty Seconds To Mars Facebook Events Page by clicking here.

Message From Mars

tag_jared

The last 2 shows of the European festival tour were a great way to end this amazing trip.

We went and saw our friends at radio1 and mtv in London and enjoyed some sunny days in one of our favorite cities and then boarded a plane to Scotland to play T in the Park.

We arrived to cold and muddy Edinburgh but it was, in typical scottish fashion, completely fucking mad.

I wore a kilt for the show and although I didn’t hang too lose I did enjoy the chance to wear a skirt. I’ve got the legs for it, I’ve been told. ;)

The last show of the tour was Oxegen fest in Dublin. It was a hectic day of packing up, running around, saying good-bye’s and playing a show that was an amazing send off. One word. EPIC!

The cops/heat/5.0 even came to make sure the crazy peeps stayed in line.

Dublin has a very special place in my heart and we always have a great time there.

After our show, I watched Eminem side of stage for a few songs. He devastated of course.

Said my farewell’s to the band and crew and we all left for a rare couple of days off…

I’m writing to you from small beach town and just reflecting on what a great tour this has been.

I can wholeheartedly say this has been the best tour of our entire lives. Thanks to all of you for sharing it all with us and making these dreams. We will never forget it.

Next stop, Down Under!

-jared

tag_shannon

sbx13

Ah California sky’s, it’s great to be home after being away for a bit. Let’s see…I started touring in November of last year and have had about almost a month off, Haha love it! And love what I do. I’m looking forward to Australia next week, it’s a great country with really cool people!

- Shannon

tag_tomo

tbx08

Its always nice to come home after you’ve been away for a few months. Even though you love and savor every second of being out on tour, you can never truly replace that feeling of walking through the front door of your own place. The smells, the sounds, the people you see around, and of course for me, my cats, as they greet me eagerly are all things that make me feel like I’m home. I’m definitely savoring all of the things that I love about being home this time because I will certainly not be here very much this year. So much of this year will be spent far away from here and for that I feel lucky, but now that I’m here, it makes that next flight a little tougher to bare. So, this week is a tribute to being home. FISH TACOS ANYONE!!!

- Tomo

Mars Hawks

mhx12

This stylishly designed MarsHawk hails all the way from Barbados, sent in by the lovely Julissa! Do YOU have a MarsHawk? Send your photo, name, and location to themarshawk@gmail.com for a chance to be featured in the next installment of Transmission!

triadglobalassault

Echelon of New Zealand took to nature to help represent their contribution to the Triad Global Assault, carving not only the Triad, but the Mars Glyphics in the sand of Matarangi Beach as well.

tgax35.1

Echelon of Slovakia posted their own flyers in Bratislava, supporting This Is War as well as Mars. Well done!

tgax36

Book of the Week

bk_gwdt

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson focuses on crusading journalist Mikael Blomkvist, recently at the wrong end of a libel case, who is then hired to investigate a woman’s disappearance from 40 years ago. Enter genius hacker Lisbeth Salander—twenty-four, pierced, and tattooed, equipped with hard-earned wisdom of someone twice her age… and the ruthlessness to go with it.

Movie of the Week

trtstf

The Right Stuff is a 1983 American film adapted from Tom Wolfe’s 1979 book by the same title, and tells the story of test pilots involved in high-speed aeronautical research at Edwards Air Force Base as well as those selected to be astronauts for Project Mercury, the United States’ first attempt at manned spaceflight. The story contrasts the “Mercury Seven” and their families with pilots like Chuck Yeager, who was considered by many test pilots to be the best of them all, but was never selected as an astronaut.

Album of the Week

cd_acdc_hwyth

AC/DC’s Highway to Hell is the sixth studio album by the Australian hard rock band, released in July 1979. It is also AC/DC’s fifth international studio album, and the last album featuring lead singer Bon Scott, who died early the following year.

Restaurant of the Week

glou_prs

Glou of Paris takes care in selecting quality products to excite your taste buds, also practicing to respect the environment and best preserve the natural resources of the earth.

Catch 30 Seconds To Mars Special on MTV Asia at the following times:

30 Seconds to Mars Top 50 US Rockstars

Hr 1 of 5: July 4 @ 8pm (WIB)/9pm (SIN/HK/PH)/ 10pm (MAL)

Hr 2 of 5: July 11 @ 8pm (WIB)/9pm (SIN/HK/PH)/ 10pm (MAL)

Hr 3 of 5: July 18 @ 8pm (WIB)/9pm (SIN/HK/PH)/ 10pm (MAL)

Hr 4 of 5: July 25 @ 8pm (WIB)/9pm (SIN/HK/PH)/ 10pm (MAL)

Hr 5 of 5: August 1 @ 8pm (WIB)/9pm (SIN/HK/PH)/ 10pm (MAL)

MTV World Stage 30 Seconds to Mars

Premiere: July 9 @ 10pm (WIB)/11pm (SIN/HK/PH)/ 12 midnight (MAL)

Repeat: July 11 @ 5pm (WIB)/6pm (SIN/HK/PH)/ 7pm (MAL)

La France a réussi à s'incruster dans le restaurant de la semaine Rire2
4ndreva

4ndreva

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 3 EmptyDim 18 Juil 2010 - 20:58

Il est trop mignon le chat noir de Tomo *____*

oui c'est tout x)
Alcea
Stereotype du tourbus
Alcea

Féminin Messages : 5997

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 3 EmptyDim 18 Juil 2010 - 20:59

4ndreva a écrit:

oui c'est tout x)

ils sont surtout énormes Rire2 Rire2
http://petaffesworld.tumblr.com/
Ju.
Dame du Lac et accessoirement Uppity Modo
Ju.

Féminin Messages : 11153
Localisation : A la frontière entre la Tomoslavie, Gublerland, Asgard et Pandora, à bord d'une Impala, tractant Slice of Life, en route vers Hogwarts où le Tardis m'attend pour m'amener à Mystic Falls.

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 3 EmptyDim 18 Juil 2010 - 21:00

alcea a écrit:
4ndreva a écrit:

oui c'est tout x)

Je crois qu'ils battent les miens ! Caché !
4ndreva

4ndreva

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 3 EmptyDim 18 Juil 2010 - 21:01

Un mammouth célèbre a dit un jour "c'est pas moi qui suis gros c'est ma fourrure qui est épaisse"
Non mais t'as pas tort, ils sont obèses ses chats Rire2
fannyschneider

fannyschneider

Féminin Messages : 1065

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 3 EmptyDim 18 Juil 2010 - 21:29

alcea a écrit:
4ndreva a écrit:

oui c'est tout x)

t'as pas encore vu les miens, des baleines a poils ceux de tomo à côté c'est des souriceau
http://www.fannyschneider.com
Hole_In_Wall
En attente d'une redirection

Féminin Messages : 1868

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 3 EmptyLun 19 Juil 2010 - 0:48

Et après ma véto se permet de me dire que mon chat est trop gros... Rolleyes

Citation :
Glou of Paris takes care in selecting quality products to excite your taste buds, also practicing to respect the environment and best preserve the natural resources of the earth.

Kiffme Un resto à décourir si vous passez dans le coin! Un véritable régal pour ce que j'ai goûté pour l'instant...
Tif
Tif

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 3 EmptyLun 26 Juil 2010 - 7:38

MTV Transmission: 30 Seconds To Mars Exclusive Blog (Week 8)

Music & Entertainment

Posted on July 26th, 2010 at 12:39 pm by MTV Asia

dubaisunrise

This Week

Tues, Aug 3 – Auckland, NZ (Logan Campbell Stadium)

Thurs, Aug 5 – Singapore (Singfest)

Message From Mars

tag_jared

sttropezbarrel

This European festival tour was probably the best, so far, of our lives. Amazing crowds, beautiful cities and oh that bread!

After we left Dublin, I found a couple days to escape and then headed back to London for The Alan Carr show. This is only the second talk show I have done and it was a great experience. Alan is very sweet + a funny mother f**ker and sported a mohawk for the occasion.

alancarrshow

dubaiairport

Got on a flight to Dubai and another that finally go us to Australia.  Was a long haul but happy to be back in the land Down Under for a few shows before heading to New Zealand, Singapore, Japan and then back to Europe.

perthairport

perthskyline

Thank you all for giving us the opportunity to live our dreams. It is truly amazing to be able to tour the world, playing these shows for you all.

-jared

tag_shannon

latoperthclouds

Here’s a pic from the plane coming from LA to Perth, Australia. It was like a world where dreams were made. I’m excited to be back on tour again but being home was well needed! These shows are going to be insane, thanks for the sold out shows Australia!

- Shannon

Mars Hawks

marshawk

Chris of North Carolina sported this insane MarsHawk at Warped Tour. Do YOU have a MarsHawk? Send your photo, name, and location to themarshawk@gmail.com for a chance to be featured in the next installment of Transmission!

triadglobalassault

Echelon of Brazil headed to Copacabana Beach for this shot, showcasing the Mars Triad and Glyphics among other eye-catching sights near the surf.

copacabana

Echelon of Chile recently printed their own flyers promoting This Is War, spreading the word of Mars in Temuco.

temuco

Book of the Week

bookoftheweekThe Girl Who Played with Fire is the second novel in the million-selling Millennium Trilogy by Swedish writer Stieg Larsson, and features many of the characters that appeared in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, among them Lisbeth Salander, the “Girl” of the title and a social misfit hacker, and Mikael Blomkvist, an investigative journalist and publisher of Millennium magazine. The title is widely seen as a critical success.

Movie of the Week

gooniesThe Goonies is a 1985 American adventure-comedy film directed by Richard Donner, screenplay written by Chris Columbus, and  a story by executive producer Steven Spielberg. A band of kids from the “Goon Docks” neighborhood of Astoria, Oregon – hoping to save their homes from demolition – go on an adventure to find the buried treasure of One-Eyed Willy, a legendary 17th-century pirate.

Album of the Week

dookieDookie is the third studio album and the major label debut by American punk rock band Green Day. The album was the band’s first collaboration with producer Rob Cavallo, and became a worldwide commercial success, reaching number two on the U.S. Billboard 200 and charting in seven countries, helping propel Green Day into mainstream popularity.

Website of the Week

northsouthventureBash and Justus have two objectives: motorcycle down Western Africa from the northern tip of Morocco to the southern tip of South Africa, and to raise $10,000 for Millennium Villages Project. Visit northsouthventure.com for more information, or to see how you can help.

Bon bah Tomo ne s'exprime même plus Rire1
fannyschneider

fannyschneider

Féminin Messages : 1065

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 3 EmptyLun 26 Juil 2010 - 7:55

les goonies & dookie Kiffme Kiffme I love U guys Hug
http://www.fannyschneider.com
Metalsly

Metalsly

Féminin Messages : 472

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 3 EmptyLun 26 Juil 2010 - 8:44

Bah il nous a quand même mis une photo de son passage à ST TROP'... Bounce
Les Frenchies ne sont jamais bien loin!! HUHU
Alcea
Stereotype du tourbus
Alcea

Féminin Messages : 5997

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 3 EmptyLun 26 Juil 2010 - 10:44

un tonneau et les booms j't'attrappe! je kiff ce mec c'est clair Kiffme Rire2

ici mary heinnnnnnnn Lala
http://petaffesworld.tumblr.com/
Hole_In_Wall
En attente d'une redirection

Féminin Messages : 1868

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 3 EmptyLun 26 Juil 2010 - 10:54

fannyschneider a écrit:
les goonies & dookie Kiffme Kiffme I love U guys Hug

Pareil pour moi! Kiffme

Et sinon ils ont perdu Tomo à l'aéroport?
Noway

Noway

Féminin Messages : 1308

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 3 EmptyLun 26 Juil 2010 - 12:44

Yeap, Tomo il est mourru Rire1

Je crois qu'ils vont nous mettre la trilogie de Millénium, mais qu'est-ce qu'ils ont bon goût. Ces livres sont excellents ! Kiffme
Chrys
Médaille d'Or du Quizz Marsien 2011
Chrys

Féminin Messages : 4142

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 3 EmptyLun 26 Juil 2010 - 13:34

OMG les goonies Kiffme un de mes films cultes, on été tout une bande à aller le voir au ciné, je devais avoir 12 ou 13 ans, j'étais amoureuse de Brent avec son bandeau dans les cheveux. On s'y est tous cru pendant des semaines. Kiffme souvenir, souvenir ...

j'adore ces mecs Oops
https://www.facebook.com/chrystelled
soso91

soso91

Féminin Messages : 595

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 3 EmptyLun 26 Juil 2010 - 13:34

Kiffme les Goonies !!!
Kiffme le tonneau
Chouine Nan mais un instant Noway tu m'as fait peur avec Tomo Rire2
Sunalibi
Barmaid officielle
Sunalibi

Féminin Messages : 1078

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 3 EmptyLun 26 Juil 2010 - 13:39

"Pourquoi on mettrai pas du chocolat partout sur le sol ? Choco nous creuserait vite un trou." Rire2
Kiffme Mon film culte, j'aime ces mecs ! Chouine

Edit : OMFC [Team Goonies] Phoenix Rire2
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Jared Leto's Tour Diary   Jared Leto's Tour Diary - Page 3 Empty

Jared Leto's Tour Diary
Page 3 sur 4Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant