PHOENIX - 30 SECONDS TO MARS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

PHOENIX - 30 SECONDS TO MARS

FORUM FRANCAIS DE 30 SECONDS TO MARS

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Où acheter la display japonaise One Piece Card Game PRB-01 One Piece ...
Voir le deal

Je suis nouveau :)

+6
ToniO-Kill
Ju.
Tif
Infinie
Margaux_Echelon
Svechelon
10 participants
AuteurMessage
Svechelon

Svechelon

Féminin Messages : 5

Je suis nouveau :) Empty
MessageSujet: Je suis nouveau :)   Je suis nouveau :) EmptyMer 11 Avr 2012 - 16:10

Hi!

Name: My name is Sveva, but I prefer being called only Sve

Where are you from? I’m from Vercelli, Italy. But every August I come to Nice, and I stay there for three weeks.

What do you do? Job? Studies? Other? I’m a student, I study foreign languages, so I can speak a bit of French, and Spanish too, but it doesn’t matter.. In summer I work for my dad’s restaurant.. I do swimming and I can play the guitar too.

How have you discovered the band? I discovered the band in 2005 with the album A Beautiful Lie, but I only listen to them.. Then in 2007 when From Yesterday video came out, I really love the video and I start search information about the band, Jared, Shannon and Tomo.. It was amazing how the band was great! I really understood that that was the way, listen to them was the best thing I’ve done that year!

Have you already seen them on stage before? If so, when and where? I saw them the first time on June, 17th 2011 in Milan, I was really excited to see them for my first time.. 

Which is your favorite record of the band? It’s a really hard question, but I think my favorite record is probably A Beautiful Lie, even if the third one is very good.

Your favorite song? Hard question again! I can’t choose between From Yesterday and Closer To The Edge, but the fact remains I love all their songs, the old school ones too!

Your favorite video? Absolutely Hurricane!

How have you discovered this board? Thanks to Twitter. I asked to @FrenchEchelon if they know something about Echelon in Nice and the gave me the link to the forum.

For you, what does the Echelon mean? Well, they’re everything to me, I really love have so many people all over the world that can understand me, what I feel inside. I think they’re better than have a boyfriend or a girlfriend.

Do you think you’re part of it? Yes, I think so.. I think I’m not one of those fangirls who want only see Jared Leto, (I’d like to see the entire band!) I don’t talk only about him (even if he’s something special to me) and for many more reasons..

What are your favorite movies? Uhm, the best film ever I’ve seen is Angels & Demons, by Dan Brown’s book. I like Harry Potter saga (I followed it from the beginning, even if I was just four), and The Raven, Alexander and Lord of War too.

What are your favorite books and/or writers? I don’t like read so much.. One of my favorite book is Les Rivières pourpres and Murder on the Orient Express.

Except 30 Seconds To Mars, what bands do you listen to? My favorite band over Mars, is My Chemical Romance. I like Linkin Park, Green Day, Foo Fighters and Lostprophets too. About singers, I like Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars and Tiziano Ferro (it’s an Italian singer).

Uh, I’ve forgotten to say that I’ve got a Mars Tattoo! It’s a triad with written below “In defense of our dreams”.. I’ve done it in September, but it doesn’t matter much.. 

I don’t know what add more.. So, if you want, contact me :)

Facebook: Sve Echelon

Twitter: @HeavenIntoHell

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Margaux_Echelon

Margaux_Echelon

Féminin Messages : 343

MessageSujet: Re: Je suis nouveau :)   Je suis nouveau :) EmptyMer 11 Avr 2012 - 16:26

Welcooome !
Hug

Hurricane-fan Rock
Infinie
Jean-Flipper
Infinie

Féminin Messages : 1385

MessageSujet: Re: Je suis nouveau :)   Je suis nouveau :) EmptyMer 11 Avr 2012 - 16:28

Hey! welcome in our house, enjoy your stay dear Harry Potter fan! Fleurs
Tif
Modo Reine Du Tuto flapy, boss des liens & du GPS Phoenixien mais Boulet de la corbeille
Tif

Féminin Messages : 9687

MessageSujet: Re: Je suis nouveau :)   Je suis nouveau :) EmptyMer 11 Avr 2012 - 16:30

Welcome on Phoenix! Fleurs

We are delighted to have you among us !

First, don't forget to take a look at the rules here.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, there are some people who can answer it and translate. But wherever possible, try to speak in French (or basic english with no abbreviation) in the other threads since some of us can't speak English. Nevertheless, you are free to post anywhere you want and without limit.

If you want to show your tatoo, come here !

Enjoy your stay happy
Svechelon

Svechelon

MessageSujet: Re: Je suis nouveau :)   Je suis nouveau :) EmptyMer 11 Avr 2012 - 16:52

Merci bien!

Ici une petite présentation en français..

Je me appelle Sveva, j'ai 15 ans et je suis de Vercelli, en Italie. J'étudie language vivantes (anglais, français et espagnol). Tout les étés je viens en France, au Nice.
J'ai renconté 30 Seconds To Mars en 2005. Je suis une Echelon des 2007.

Pour tous les autre information à propose de moi, j'espère que vous comprendrez ma présentation en anglais parce que je ne suis pas trés bon en français
Unsure

I'm sorry for any possible mistake I've done writing in french.. Oh, and I'll try to speak you in french, everytime I can Sourire

I have only one question.. Do you know where I can find threads about Echelon du Nice? I really like to meet someone there..
Thanks for the availability!
Tif
Modo Reine Du Tuto flapy, boss des liens & du GPS Phoenixien mais Boulet de la corbeille
Tif

Féminin Messages : 9687

MessageSujet: Re: Je suis nouveau :)   Je suis nouveau :) EmptyMer 11 Avr 2012 - 16:57

Thread about Echelon in Nice : HERE happy
Ju.
Dame du Lac et accessoirement Uppity Modo
Ju.

Féminin Messages : 11153
Localisation : A la frontière entre la Tomoslavie, Gublerland, Asgard et Pandora, à bord d'une Impala, tractant Slice of Life, en route vers Hogwarts où le Tardis m'attend pour m'amener à Mystic Falls.

MessageSujet: Re: Je suis nouveau :)   Je suis nouveau :) EmptyMer 11 Avr 2012 - 17:12

Bienvenue sur le forum !

Citation :
How have you discovered the band? I discovered the band in 2005 with the album A Beautiful Lie, but I only listen to them.. Then in 2007 when From Yesterday video came out, I really love the video and I start search information about the band, Jared, Shannon and Tomo.. It was amazing how the band was great! I really understood that that was the way, listen to them was the best thing I’ve done that year!

You knew 30STM at 8 years ? Gne2 You were young ! You already had good music taste.. ^.^

Have fun with us happy
ToniO-Kill
Consolateur et faiseur de couinage Mat du drapeau de la PHOENIX DIVISION
ToniO-Kill

Masculin Messages : 326

MessageSujet: Re: Je suis nouveau :)   Je suis nouveau :) EmptyMer 11 Avr 2012 - 17:12

Bienvenue a toi !!!

Svechelon

Svechelon

MessageSujet: Re: Je suis nouveau :)   Je suis nouveau :) EmptyMer 11 Avr 2012 - 17:14

yes, I knew them when I was only 8! It's quiet strange, but it's real :)
Thanks!
I'm really happy to meet all you Fleurs
GirlOfMars
Degaine la trad' plus vite que son ombre
GirlOfMars

Féminin Messages : 2573
Humeur : Veux se barrer à Westeros pour vivre à Winterfell !

MessageSujet: Re: Je suis nouveau :)   Je suis nouveau :) EmptyMer 11 Avr 2012 - 21:33

Hi Sve! Nice to meet you and welcome among us! I think you've found the right place to enjoy the band news as well as your other hobbies/tastes.

I do believe that your tastes about music, books, movies will match with a lot of people's ones here; beginning with me for Les Rivières Pourpres, Harry Potter and Linkin Park for example!

Don't hesitate to participate here, if you have any trouble to understand, feel free to ask, we will gladly help you . Hug
Lizouille

Lizouille

Féminin Messages : 989

MessageSujet: Re: Je suis nouveau :)   Je suis nouveau :) EmptyMer 11 Avr 2012 - 22:53

Welcome in our beautiful house !! Fleurs

(I'm from Nice too ! I'm actually in Florida but I'm coming in Nice this summer ! happy )
Primsa

Primsa

Féminin Messages : 26

MessageSujet: Re: Je suis nouveau :)   Je suis nouveau :) EmptyVen 13 Avr 2012 - 23:39

Welcome Fleurs Hug !!
http://primsette.skyrock.com
LNfromMars
Queen of the PQ du Puy du Ouf
LNfromMars

Féminin Messages : 5587

MessageSujet: Re: Je suis nouveau :)   Je suis nouveau :) EmptyMar 24 Avr 2012 - 22:29

Benvenuta! Fleurs
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Je suis nouveau :)   Je suis nouveau :) Empty

Je suis nouveau :)
Page 1 sur 1