PHOENIX - 30 SECONDS TO MARS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

PHOENIX - 30 SECONDS TO MARS

FORUM FRANCAIS DE 30 SECONDS TO MARS

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Enter Shikari

+10
Hole_In_Wall
Apple
alxfiles
Noway
Caouane
Tif
fannyschneider
Pansy
Clo' & Cie
Coraly
14 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
klo-way

klo-way

Féminin Messages : 359

Enter Shikari - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Enter Shikari   Enter Shikari - Page 2 EmptyDim 29 Juil 2012 - 18:00

nouvelles dates françaises !

au Cabaret Vert (Charleville Mezières) le 24 août

et
12 janvier - Bordeaux (Krakatoa)
25 janvier - Paris (La Cigale)

Spoiler:
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Pitchouill
Biologeek GAZELLE de SHANNON
Pitchouill

Féminin Messages : 13136

MessageSujet: Re: Enter Shikari   Enter Shikari - Page 2 EmptyMer 1 Aoû 2012 - 14:07

Au Kraka en plus !! Clapclap
Ophaniel

Ophaniel

Masculin Messages : 1545

MessageSujet: Re: Enter Shikari   Enter Shikari - Page 2 EmptyMer 25 Fév 2015 - 20:14

Détérage de topic ...

je viens de lire cet article sur Kerrang :

Source a écrit:
ENTER SHIKARI FRONTMAN RESPONDS TO VIDEO OF ALTERCATION WITH FAN

Enter Shikari frontman Rou Reynolds has responded to the video which has surfaced of an altercation between him and a fan at the Portsmouth date of their UK tour.

The clip, below, shows the frontman throwing punches at a member of the crowd as a response to them allegedly trying to pull his trousers down and ‘groping his buttocks and ‘undercarriage’. The frontman expressed that he was disappointed with his response, adding that “the ticket price for an Enter Shikari show doesn’t include free access to my gonads”. See Rou’s full explanation beneath the video.

Check out Rou’s response, below:

“Hi all, Rou here.
Just seen this video and in order to stop speculation just thought I’d clear up what happened.
After performing the end of ‘Radiate’ in the crowd some people behind me began trying to pull my trousers down . I tried to push them away a few times but due to the density of the crowd this didn’t work. It then progressed (perhaps fuelled by some sort of stubborn oneupmanship) and I began to have my buttocks and my… er, ‘undercarriage’ groped. At this point I spun round pretty shocked and intimidated and asked angrily if they “wanted a punch” – lighter approaches having not worked! – hoping his would stop it.
That seemed to do the opposite and gave them more vigour. I defy anyone to have their scrotum grabbed and not lash out instinctively…

Obviously violence is never the answer and I’m very unhappy personally with how I acted. I should have left the crowd and headed back to stage immediately when this started happening but due to the density of the crowd and the intensity of the situation things played out differently, I’m only human.

The rest of the show was thoroughly enjoyable and the audience overall were great. Everyone else we met before and after the show was absolutely lovely too. It’s a shame but obviously because of this incident I won’t be heading into densely packed crowds in the near future.

P.S. To address the “they paid to see you, so it doesn’t matter what they did…” argument; the ticket price for an Enter Shikari show doesn’t include free access to my gonads I’m afraid. You’re not a doctor. And I’m not a prostitute.
We appreciate & respect every single person that supports us and all we ask in return is respect back. The way this person/people acted was not respectful whatsoever.”

Source : kerrang

Donc en gros après une chanson il a commencé à se retrouver le c*l et le reste à l'air et comme les fans arrêtaient pas d'essayer de le dessaper il a cogné ...

Je voulais votre avis là dessus car j'ai l'impression que c'est de plus en plus fréquent de voir des fans essayer de faire ce genre de choses...
je sais que le sexe fait vendre mais à l'heure actuelle les chanteurs et cie sont ils vraiment prit pour des prostitués ou es-ce que c'est le manque de savoir-vire et de respect généralisé qui créaient cette prolifération d'histoire ?
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Enter Shikari   Enter Shikari - Page 2 Empty

Enter Shikari
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2