PHOENIX - 30 SECONDS TO MARS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

PHOENIX - 30 SECONDS TO MARS

FORUM FRANCAIS DE 30 SECONDS TO MARS

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

10 décembre 2013 - "Ask us anything" @Reddit

+3
Natsukii
Ju.
Jess'
7 participants
AuteurMessage
Jess'

Jess'

Féminin Messages : 696

10 décembre 2013 - "Ask us anything" @Reddit   Empty
MessageSujet: 10 décembre 2013 - "Ask us anything" @Reddit    10 décembre 2013 - "Ask us anything" @Reddit   EmptyMer 11 Déc 2013 - 18:20

Une nouvelle session de "ask us anything" avec Jared, ainsi que Shannon et Tomo cette fois

Citation :

Jared Leto here. I'm back, I brought Shannon and Tomo from Thirty Seconds to Mars. Ask us anything.(self.IAmA)
soumis il y a 20 heures * par _JaredLeto

Hi guys, we are Thirty Seconds to Mars. We just launched our documentary of Artifact ( trailer ) you can download it here and our newest album is available now too.
Ask us anything.
https://twitter.com/JaredLeto/status/410501951953330177
First off, thank you to everyone around the world for the love and the support. Thank you for the passion, for the inspiration, for the loyalty. And we look forward to seeing you all out on the road, very very soon. In the meantime, please support us, please support independent film and take a peek at Artifact. And take a look into our lives and this story that helped to shape it.

ame_kay
Are you going to be dressing in costume for your upcoming show in Indy? See you then!

_JaredLeto
No plans to but it sounds fun! You never know.

UnnaturalSelection13
Hey guys, big 30stm mars fan here, saw ye live for the first time last month and it was the best night of my life, so just want to thank you sincerely for that!
Loved Artifact as well, fantastic documentary, but since it was an indie production it left me wondering how the band made time for it all, with making the new album, touring, Jared’s acting etc?
Also, I was wondering what influenced your choice to release the film on iTunes? I know that lots of indie film makers harbour a growing frustration that distributors, traditional and new, are obscuring video-on-demand numbers and other numbers that would be helpful to develop good deals for producers, but you guys seem to have a good relationship with iTunes?
Thanks for reading.

_JaredLeto
Itunes is the biggest digital distributor in the world. It's a great chance to get your work in front of a lot of people. And we self-released Artifact and premiered it on a new platform called Vyrt.com and that was a great success but in order to reach new people and the rest of the world we decided to share it through iTunes as well.

Alex12345678910
Hello 30 Seconds to Mars you guys are awesome, and krispy kray. I have this very cool friend named Jessica and I want to get her something awesome for Christmas since she refers to you guys as her role models especially Jared Leto so may you guys give her a shout out it’ll mean the world to her.

_JaredLeto
hello and happy holidays!

Sazzbomb
Hey guys! Firstly thank you for an amazing show in Nottingham, England!
Do you hope that Artifact will get through to the music labels and start to treat artists fairly?

_JaredLeto
I hope so. I'm excited for artists. Young creative people. People that are interested should see the film so they can learn a little bit more so they can learn about how the uneasy relationship between art and commerce can work.

AubreyPlazasButtHair
Jared, you're a multi-talented man, but what are you best at?
Also, what is your favorite Christmas song?

_JaredLeto
I think I'm best at wrestling my dreams into reality. That seems to be the constant. Whether it's a song, or a short film, or a documentary, or an album, that seems to be what's at the core of it, is taking an idea and bringing it to life.
Mine is Silent Night.

KrisCinnamon
You always continue to write as you once said. So, how many new songs did you write already?

_JaredLeto
The newest songs are on Love Lust Faith and Dreams. I think we played all of them live now at least once. And we did that in one whole show once too! The new songs have given us something really special. They've added a dynamic to the live show that wasn't there before. I think it's a very important album for this band.

AnnaEchelonMars
Hi guys! Jared, are you going to shoot one more full-length film in future? If so, whom would u prefer for starring in it? Btw can't wait to see you in Kiev!

_JaredLeto
I mean it really depends on the script and the character but it would be great to work with people of the caliber of Daniel Day-Lewis.

MrsNobody-Echelon
ARTIFACT question: When did u realize that u should tell us the true story of this fight? right after the lawsuit of a bit later?

_JaredLeto
It was actually during. As soon as we knew that we had a seemingly impossible fight ahead of us, we decided to continue to film everything. We felt like we had an important story to tell and Artifact is that story. It's a story about fighting for what you believe in. It changed our lives.

Somayah
Will you make a documentary about your own life and how did you struggle to achieve your dreams if you had a chance in the future??

_JaredLeto
I think Artifact is the story of our lives. It's the story of our fight for creative survival. You know we had the potential to lose everything and we bet on ourselves. Ultimately we won but it was not easy. We're incredibly excited for people to see the film.

someewhatdamaged
I really like love lust faith + dreams especially synthesizer on it. What synthesizers did you use on the recording?

_JaredLeto
We used lots of old Roland keyboards, a JX8 and Juno 106. And then sometimes we used a Yamaha DX7.

Jadehoward
Hello :) I have a question, during the lawsuit, although there was some down points, how did you as a band manage to stay so positive? :)

_JaredLeto
We didn't always. But there's an old saying, there's no fight like the fight of the just, and we have found that to be true. I don't think we ever had any doubts that we were doing the right thing, but that did not mean it was easy. There were very dark days and very challenging periods. It changed our lives forever. This film really tells a story that we'll never tell again. It's a once in a lifetime experience and I'm so glad that we have this document, this Artifact, of that time we lived in.

leo4573
If you could choose any band to jam with which would you choose?

_JaredLeto
It would be fun to jam with Zeppelin. It could be interesting to jam with Eminem. That would be fun actually. We have jammed with Kanye. Playing music without rehearsal is certainly jamming and we did that in Madrid with Kanye. It would be good to improvise with Jay-Z.
I think if you got Eminem, Jay-Z, Lady Gaga, Zeppelin and Robert Smith (and throw Bjork in there too) that would be interesting.

SandySikk
What do you think about doing some kind of a special VyRT session around christmas? ...maybe? :)

_JaredLeto
It could be possible, but I would have to dress up as Santa Claus and I don't have a fake bear handy right now. But I would be open to it.

Nadyshenz
about Artifact: how could it be that you didn't know about California "7-year" law at the time of signing contract?

_JaredLeto
Well it wouldn't have mattered if we knew about it or not. It's a great law, people knew about it, but the fact is we never thought we would need to utilize a law like that. You take advantage of a law like that in a good way when you feel like you're being taken advantage of in a bad way. It's a law designed to protect people from being held into a contract indefinitely. It's thanks to Olivia De Havilland who fought the studio system in the 40s and I had the chance to meet her in Paris, she's in her 90s and I got to tell her thank you in person and that was really nice.

sisss_
Jared why is your hair so perfect what shampoo do you use
xoxo

_JaredLeto
Whatever is available in the hotel!

myletolove
is it true that you will be in June in Poland? :) #marsinpoland

_JaredLeto
Ya never know!

carol_ribas
hey guys! how long did it take to record everything for artifact? btw, love you :)

_JaredLeto
It took five years to make the film. It was the most intensive and personal thing we've ever done.

PilarMB
Hi and happy holidays! Why the tittle "Artifact" for the documentary?

_JaredLeto
I always called it that even when we were shooting the film because I thought that what should be included in the story were all the basic ingredients, the essential circumstances, if you took it all and buried it somewhere and dug it up at another time what would you need to know in order to learn what happened. That's what I thought about telling the story.

RainHudson
Hi Jared.First I want to say that I love you so much.Thank you for being a part of my life.anyway.my question is what is a song you never get tired of?

_JaredLeto
Closer by Nine Inch Nails

odsdaniel
Hi Jared! What do you want for Christmas this year?

_JaredLeto
I actually have an answer for this. I would like to receive, if you are so compelled to send me a gift, a manhole cover from the area in which you live. Hopefully it would be clean of sewage but not too clean that it does not looked lived in. I would not encourage you to steal them, but if you acquire it in a legal way to send it to our PO box.
If you have one, you can feel free to send it to:
PO Box 1760, Santa Monica, CA 90406-1760
We only accept manhole covers. No other items.

cmarshallharris
Hey guys, where is your favourite place to play in England?

_JaredLeto
I can't really say a city, but we do like to play nontraditional venues. We did the Grand Palais in Paris, and we were the first rock band to play there. It would be fun to find someplace to play in London that was really unique.

leo4573
If you lived outside the US where would you live?

_JaredLeto
The great thing is we don't have to choose, we get to live everywhere. That's what's nice about touring. Right now we're in Nashville, but in the past month we've been in at least a dozen countries and twenty or thirty cities.

ravemeup
Hi Happy Holidays. I want to know what influences your lyrics to your songs. The lyrics are so moving and I can relate to a lot of the meaning. Are they mostly political ?

_JaredLeto
It depends on the song. Political, social, introspective, surreal, it just depends on the track.

Brigita_Echelon
Firstly I just want to say that ARTIFACT is just unbelievable! the stuff you all went through...RESPECT! I shared with so many people, and they LOVE it!! Also brought people into 30 Seconds to Mars by sharing all of the amazing music Videos etc. so happy about it! but anyway, Ive got a couple questions: 1. Can you describe ARTIFACT in 3 words? 2. Will there be a official Video for Bright Lights? 3. Will the LLF+D tour still carry on in 2014/2015

_JaredLeto
1 THIS. IS. WAR. 2 I hope there will be. I would love to make a video for Bright Lights, I would love to make a video for End of all Days, and it really all depends on a lot of things. Time, the record company and if they want to support the making of another video. If not we will have to kickstarter a video or a short film and we will see if people have a desire strong enough to see a short film and maybe that's a new way that we can make these. 3 We are currently on tour in the state and have many more dates all over the world being announced daily. You can check them out on http://www.thirtysecondstomars.com/tour/

kyrtapobara
Hi ! Jared, when you was a child - you want to have your own band ? Did you dream about it ?

_JaredLeto
I dreamed about making art. I always wanted to be an artist and make things, something from nothing, and to share my work with people. So yes, that dream has always been there. And it's never been limited to one thing. I think that expressing yourself in a lot of different ways is a wonderful thing to be able to do.

daisysus
Hey guys! I saw Artifact at the premiere screening at TIFF (and sat just a few seats away from you!), and I loved the movie. It was eye-opening to see just how little an artist makes and how hard they struggle. I just wanted to ask two questions:
1- Does the final movie differ from what was show at the festival?
2 - Did you encounter crazy roadblocks with trying to get the movie released, and if so, how did you get past that?
Also, I wanted to say that your live shows are incredible! It was by far the best show I've been to! Hopefully you'll be back in Toronto again soon!

_JaredLeto
Well the movie is virtually the same as it was at the Toronto Film festival, where it won the people's choice award. If it's not broken, don't fix it.
The roadblocks that we encountered were more about distribution. After we premiered the film, we had several offers from people who wanted to buy the film and distribute it but it started sounding or feeling like record deals and we started to look at the situation and feel like the film was about pushing forward, about the future. It was about breaking new ground. Which is why we decided to release the film ourselves through Vyrt and we've had theatrical release through Adventures in Wonderland, so we are using new systems and new platforms to share the film as well, and that left us with complete ownership of the film and much more in control of how the film is being released.

ImagineEchelon
Did you find the whole situation of being sued brought you closer together or created tension between you as a group?

_JaredLeto
It was a tense time in general. Probably the most challenging period of our lives as far as what we've had to deal with in terms of the record business. And certainly that affected all areas of our lives. We woke up every day and had a $30 million lawsuits hanging over our heads, and before we went to bed at night with that over our heads. And we had the possibility of our entire creative lives being taken away from us. That everything that we'd worked for, that all our dreams, could be shattered.
That's why we told this story. That's why we made the film. And that's why we are celebrating that it is out and we are able to share it with the world.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Ju.
Dame du Lac et accessoirement Uppity Modo
Ju.

Féminin Messages : 11153
Localisation : A la frontière entre la Tomoslavie, Gublerland, Asgard et Pandora, à bord d'une Impala, tractant Slice of Life, en route vers Hogwarts où le Tardis m'attend pour m'amener à Mystic Falls.

MessageSujet: Re: 10 décembre 2013 - "Ask us anything" @Reddit    10 décembre 2013 - "Ask us anything" @Reddit   EmptyMer 11 Déc 2013 - 19:30

"a manhole cover from the area in which you live" ?
C'est quoi ?  Réflechi 

Merci Jess  happy 
Natsukii

Natsukii

Féminin Messages : 71

MessageSujet: Re: 10 décembre 2013 - "Ask us anything" @Reddit    10 décembre 2013 - "Ask us anything" @Reddit   EmptyMer 11 Déc 2013 - 20:04

C'est une plaque d'égout de l’endroit ou tu vis ... bon courage pour l'enlever et lui envoyer !  Rire2 
audrey
Chroniqueuse en Chef de l'info Phoenixienne
audrey

Féminin Messages : 7322

MessageSujet: Re: 10 décembre 2013 - "Ask us anything" @Reddit    10 décembre 2013 - "Ask us anything" @Reddit   EmptyMer 11 Déc 2013 - 20:54

Il y a aussi toutes les réponses données par Shan et Tomo sous le compte du groupe :

Citation :
Jared Leto here. I'm back, I brought Shannon and Tomo from 30 Seconds to Mars. Ask us anything.
[Hi guys, we are Thirty Seconds to Mars. We just launched our documentary of Artifact ( trailer ) you can download it here and our newest album is available now too.
Ask us anything.First off, thank you to everyone around the world for the love and the support. Thank you for the passion, for the inspiration, for the loyalty. And we look forward to seeing you all out on the road, very very soon. In the meantime, please support us, please support independent film and take a peek at Artifact. And take a look into our lives and this story that helped to shape it.]
---

What is your favorite song to perform?
Oh, and Jared, be sure to take good care of that Oscar you'll be getting in March. ;)

[–]30_Seconds_to_Mars
Bright Lights, Big City is a song of our new album that is very different for us. We've been having a lot of fun playing that song live. - Jared and Shannon

[–]chemical_echo
First of all, I just want to say I've been a fan since your website was pretty much nothing more than a loop of Capricorn; I used to leave my browser open just to listen to that song on repeat for hours. I've been to just about all of your Toronto shows and still remember how amazing your show at Mod Club was when Jared sang Capricorn by himself with no instruments. He and Shannon even complimented my homemade shirt after the show (I made it to look like the one in your self-titled CD booklet with all the writing all over it). It was basically my favorite concert ever.
I was actually picked to be in the video for The Kill when you guys did sign-ups at the Toronto show (it was the day after my birthday so it was just about the best birthday gift I could have imagined getting), but due to my new cell phone dying on me, I didn't get the call until it was too late. I still watch the video thinking where I would have been in it.
Anyways, at your last Toronto show I couldn't help but notice there was a lack of older material in your playlist. I know you guys were supporting the new album, but I'd love to hear some older stuff mixed in there. Is there any reason you don't play some older stuff from 30STM or ABL (besides the Kill)?
TL;DR - Long time fan, was supposed to be the in the video for The Kill, please play Oblivion next time you're in Toronto.

[–]30_Seconds_to_Mars
You know we love those old songs and they always have a place in our hearts, but on this tour we're focusing on the new stuff. but maybe in the future maybe we'll do a special tour where we'll only play the old songs for the true believers, but we do think about it and we do talk about it and we're really enjoying our new songs. And we still play the songs from A Beautiful Lie or 30STM. And we do sometimes play them but we're currently focusing on LLS+D. - Tomo

[–]kirbysdownb
what's your favorite type of meal to eat while on the road?

[–]30_Seconds_to_Mars
Our favorite type of meal is a good meal. And lots of good coffee has to accompany it. It's so important, we have to have a good meal to help fuel us on these treacherous roads. - Shannon

[–]FlamingSnipers
Hey Guys!
Which song of yours do you find is the most helpful to keep you going? Like what song is the most motivational for you?
And what songs of yours were inspired by real events in your life? Explain (if you have any) please :)

[–]30_Seconds_to_Mars
It definitely changes from night to night. These newer songs like Northern Lights or End of All days, they are really exciting to play live. But it does change.
Convergence was on Love Lust Faith and Dreams was written during the making of This is War and during that there was a lot going on personally and with our record label, so that song was inspired during that time, it's a melancholy type of song.
Shannon
You know, Convergence is pretty fun but I gotta say if we're talking Love Lust Faith and Dreams it's definitely Bright Lights lately. And Northern Lights. Those are amazing. They feel powerful and huge live. - Tomo

[–]ame_kay
Will you please come to Bonnaroo this year?

[–]30_Seconds_to_Mars
It would be fun to come to Bonnaroo! We play festivals all over the world all the time and we have a great time, it's great to meet people, it's a super fun day. And Bonnaroo we hear is a fun festival so we'd love to be invited. - Tomo

[–]dora4444
Guys, who made your awesome tattoos?

[–]30_Seconds_to_Mars
A guy named Mark Mahoney in Los Angeles - Shannon

[–]girlie6277
Thank you guys for taking time out of your busy schedule to talk with us. I hope the tour is going great! Can't wait to see you again the next time you shoot by Michigan. Artifact & Dallas Buyers Club are BRILLIANT! What's next after the holidays (other than touring)?

[–]30_Seconds_to_Mars
After the holidays we are touring. We have new dates that we're announcing daily and are currently on tour in the US - Tomo
To see more info about our tour dates check out http://www.thirtysecondstomars.com/tour/ - Shannon

[–]StillLoveJudas
DO you guys ever play The Battle Of One live? Because that would make my millennia!!

[–]30_Seconds_to_Mars
We played it live just recently in Utah! Once in a while we'll pull 'em out. It's a fun one too, it always gets everybody going. - Tomo

[–]EkmiEcheline
Hi Shannon, Jared, Tomo. Hope everyone is healthy and happy.
I was just wondering if we are getting any closer to seeing Shannons first very own VyRT. I'd love that! :)

[–]30_Seconds_to_Mars30 Seconds to Mars
Yea we are trying to figure that out. We're plotting and planning and coming out with options. Soon to be announced. - Shannon

[–]AltumMarina
Hello Jared, Tomo and Shannon! When you think to start work on fifth album? I love you guys! We're the best in the world!

We still have so much to do with Love Lust Faith and Dreams, maybe next year at some point. Jared will usually stand up one day and say he has something to say again, and then we start talking about new materials, but we are still having so much fun with Love Lust Faith and dreams that we haven't really thought about it yet. - Tomo

[–]Eileen_02
Hey guys! I just want to say that I owe you everything and you changed my life for the better. Thanks to you I know that DREAMS ARE POSSIBLE. I don't know where I'd be now if it had never heard about 30STM. Probably lots of people tell you that but I'll do it anyways. Does that connection between you and the Echelon keep you going? Is it important to you? hugs from Poland xo.

The connection between us and our entire audience, Echelon included, is very important. It absolutely fills us up with energy even when we're tired, and we wouldn't be anywhere without them. - Tomo

[–]leo4573
If you lived outside the US where would you live?

Maybe France? Maybe Portugal? Who knows? - Tomo
I can't pick there are too many amazing places to visit. there's not one place I would live because it wouldn't be fair - Shannon

[–]dara_torres
Hello guys! First of, thank youu for bringing such a great documental to us. It's inspirational (as other things you do) and revealing about music industry.
I've two questions: - Did you ever think about stop filming/doing Artifact because of the preassure (or other reasons)? - Do you remember any advice that become the most special or important for you during that time? (that kept you through and gave you strenght when you couldn't see "the light" because of what was going on)
Again, thank you for the hard work. I really loved Artifact, watching it on VyRT was absolutely special (thanks for the oportunity of watching it there!).
xoxo, Dara (Spain)

I remember during the making of This is War we were thinking we did not always want cameras around but now we're glad that we have this amazing artifact that can live forever. And Jared really helped to keep us strong and got us to keep fighting and to not give up. Maybe not advice, but great leadership. - Tomo

[–]Helena6277
In "Artifact" there were some songs which weren't published, we will sometime hear them? WITH LOVE FROM RUSSIA :)

You never know. Anything is possible I suppose. If there's inspiration to complete those ideas we will. But generally we look forwards not backwards. - Tomo

[–]MaggieHesham
Hi I'm Maggie and I am from Egypt My only question for you is, are you considering to come to the middle east or Egypt maybe in your tour? Or just have it on your mind? we'd love for you to come please!

I think it would be amazing to come to Egypt and perform and see that amazing country and we will do what we can to make that a reality. - Tomo

[–]SpectralTiger
Hi guys,
I noticed the presence of the symbol of Tetraktys on the screens during Pyres of Varanasi at live shows. Do you find the Pythagorean philosophy close to heart?
Cheers :)

Symbology, graphic art, these are all things that interest all of us so you can see that all over our art. So I suppose the answer is yes. - Tomo

[–]GodPidgeon
Hurricane is probably my favorite song/video you guys have done. How personal is the content of that work?

Hurricane is definitely one of the most fun videos we ever made, basically taking over the streets of New York at night and running rampant. It was unforgettable. I hope we get to do a sequel. - Tomo

[–]immars
Will you consider release a Director's Cut version of Artifact?

I mean, the current version is sort of a Director's Cut! - Tomo

[–]Sieggi
Is it difficult to perform Northern Lights full band? Will you include it into the tour next year? Thanks xo

It is difficult, we've done it once live and we are rehearsing it and it will definitely be in the set list in the future. - Tomo

[–]RebeccaMack5
What do you like to do when you have days off or when you just want to chill?

Nothing is better on a day off than getting out of the hotel and walking around and getting lost and discovering a city that way. It's probably the best thing you can do. - Tomo
It depends on the day and my mood. I could go for a walk, go for a hike, go for a motorcycle ride, hang out with friends, I could plot and plan. It depends. Lots of stuff. - Shannon

Par contre, ils sont super attentifs aux questions... "dans quelle salle d'Angleterre préfères-tu jouer Jared ? Oh ben, le Grand Palais était génial..." Oui... on va encore se faire adorer comme ça ! Rire1
Et Tomo "les gars vous faites quoi après les fêtes à part repartir en tournée ?" "oh ben on repart en tournée" d'accord...

Je remarque qu'encore une fois, ils m'ont zappée... :boude:J'imagine que c'était plus fun de répondre quelle était la marque de shampoing de Jared plutôt que de dire si eux accepteraient de payer ce qu'ils demandent à leur "famille" pour une rencontre de 3 secondes 1/2... Rire1

Il est mignon avec sa plaque d'égout... Il l'a aussi demandé en cadeau d'anniversaire en plus de Noël et sur son post fb, une fille a commenté qu'il ne fallait pas lui envoyer autre chose que ça parce que c'était une oeuvre d'art  Réflechi Heu oui, choupette, si tu veux, mais ça reste quand même une plaque d'égout...
https://twitter.com/AudreyM_B
Jess'

Jess'

Féminin Messages : 696

MessageSujet: Re: 10 décembre 2013 - "Ask us anything" @Reddit    10 décembre 2013 - "Ask us anything" @Reddit   EmptyMer 11 Déc 2013 - 21:15

Ah merci Audrey! J'avais trouvé que les réponses de Jared, ce que je trouvais bizarre vu qu'il dit qu'il y avait aussi Shannon et Tomo  Rire1 
Pitchouill
Biologeek GAZELLE de SHANNON
Pitchouill

Féminin Messages : 13136

MessageSujet: Re: 10 décembre 2013 - "Ask us anything" @Reddit    10 décembre 2013 - "Ask us anything" @Reddit   EmptyMer 11 Déc 2013 - 21:25

Tomo a écrit:

[–]chemical_echo
First of all, I just want to say I've been a fan since your website was pretty much nothing more than a loop of Capricorn; I used to leave my browser open just to listen to that song on repeat for hours. I've been to just about all of your Toronto shows and still remember how amazing your show at Mod Club was when Jared sang Capricorn by himself with no instruments. He and Shannon even complimented my homemade shirt after the show (I made it to look like the one in your self-titled CD booklet with all the writing all over it). It was basically my favorite concert ever.
I was actually picked to be in the video for The Kill when you guys did sign-ups at the Toronto show (it was the day after my birthday so it was just about the best birthday gift I could have imagined getting), but due to my new cell phone dying on me, I didn't get the call until it was too late. I still watch the video thinking where I would have been in it.
Anyways, at your last Toronto show I couldn't help but notice there was a lack of older material in your playlist. I know you guys were supporting the new album, but I'd love to hear some older stuff mixed in there. Is there any reason you don't play some older stuff from 30STM or ABL (besides the Kill)?
TL;DR - Long time fan, was supposed to be the in the video for The Kill, please play Oblivion next time you're in Toronto.
[–]30_Seconds_to_Mars
You know we love those old songs and they always have a place in our hearts, but on this tour we're focusing on the new stuff. but maybe in the future maybe we'll do a special tour where we'll only play the old songs for the true believers, but we do think about it and we do talk about it and we're really enjoying our new songs. And we still play the songs from A Beautiful Lie or 30STM. And we do sometimes play them but we're currently focusing on LLS+D. - Tomo

Tomo qui répond à cette question... Tomo Kiffme
MarionK

MarionK

Féminin Messages : 144

MessageSujet: Re: 10 décembre 2013 - "Ask us anything" @Reddit    10 décembre 2013 - "Ask us anything" @Reddit   EmptyMer 11 Déc 2013 - 21:29

Pitchouill a écrit:
Tomo a écrit:

[–]chemical_echo
[–]30_Seconds_to_Mars

Tomo qui répond à cette question... Tomo Kiffme

C'est la seule chose que je retiens de toutes ces questions/reponses  Kiffme Rolleyes
Aphrodite

Aphrodite

Féminin Messages : 5614
Localisation : Chuis la Nymphe invisible du Phoenix! Chuis là mais on ne me voit pas! Mouhaha
Humeur : Toujours un flingue à la main... Beware of what you're doing!

MessageSujet: Re: 10 décembre 2013 - "Ask us anything" @Reddit    10 décembre 2013 - "Ask us anything" @Reddit   EmptyMer 11 Déc 2013 - 22:30

Intéressant ^^
Ils restent égaux à eux même  Rolleyes  Rire1 

Merci les filles  Fleurs 

Tomo a écrit:
 Kiffme 
Si seulement ça pouvait devenir une réalité...  10 décembre 2013 - "Ask us anything" @Reddit   584367
http://www.jaredheart.com/
audrey
Chroniqueuse en Chef de l'info Phoenixienne
audrey

Féminin Messages : 7322

MessageSujet: Re: 10 décembre 2013 - "Ask us anything" @Reddit    10 décembre 2013 - "Ask us anything" @Reddit   EmptyMer 11 Déc 2013 - 22:41

Ça fait un moment qu'ils parlent de ce pseudo concert S/T, non ? Peut-être soon hein...
En tout cas, ce que je retiens, c'est que Tomo ne connait pas les initiales du dernier album 10 décembre 2013 - "Ask us anything" @Reddit   312119 Rire1 
https://twitter.com/AudreyM_B
Aphrodite

Aphrodite

Féminin Messages : 5614
Localisation : Chuis la Nymphe invisible du Phoenix! Chuis là mais on ne me voit pas! Mouhaha
Humeur : Toujours un flingue à la main... Beware of what you're doing!

MessageSujet: Re: 10 décembre 2013 - "Ask us anything" @Reddit    10 décembre 2013 - "Ask us anything" @Reddit   EmptyMer 11 Déc 2013 - 22:48

audrey a écrit:
En tout cas, ce que je retiens, c'est que Tomo ne connait pas les initiales du dernier album 10 décembre 2013 - "Ask us anything" @Reddit   312119 10 décembre 2013 - "Ask us anything" @Reddit   95419

Ah oui exacte  Rire2 
J'étais tellement hypnotisée par le fait d'un éventuel world tour old school que je n'avais même pas fait gaffe à sa boulette  Caché !  Rire2
http://www.jaredheart.com/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: 10 décembre 2013 - "Ask us anything" @Reddit    10 décembre 2013 - "Ask us anything" @Reddit   Empty

10 décembre 2013 - "Ask us anything" @Reddit
Page 1 sur 1