PHOENIX - 30 SECONDS TO MARS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

PHOENIX - 30 SECONDS TO MARS

FORUM FRANCAIS DE 30 SECONDS TO MARS

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

Tomo Milicevic pour abl.org

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Pitchouill
Biologeek GAZELLE de SHANNON
Pitchouill

Féminin Messages : 13136

Tomo Milicevic pour abl.org  Empty
MessageSujet: Tomo Milicevic pour abl.org    Tomo Milicevic pour abl.org  EmptyMer 3 Aoû 2011 - 15:16

Citation :
This month I asked Tomo two eco-based questions that have been submitted by the Echelon and here are his answers:

1) we all know that the world is going through global warming which is a natural process but with our bad behavior we’re making it faster so i’d like to know what is it that you guys do to be friendly with the environment on your daily activities?? (something that not many people do but that you know it can make a big difference)- submitted by Klau

TOMO: SOMETHING THAT I DO AT HOME IS UNPLUG MY APPLIANCES WHEN THEY ARE NOT IN USE. MANY PEOPLE DON’T KNOW THIS BUT WHEN YOU LEAVE APPLIANCES PLUGGED IN (TOASTER, MICROWAVE, ETC…) THEY ARE STILL RUNNING ELECTRICITY THROUGH THEM. THIS IS SOMETHING THAT MOST PEOPLE PROBABLY DON’T THINK OF BUT IS AN EASY THING TO DO AND WILL HELP A LOT, AND WILL ALSO HELP KEEP YOUR ELECTRICITY BILLS DOWN AS WELL WHICH IS A BONUS ON TOP OF IT ALL.

2) You guys have been touring around the world, what is the biggest environmental problem you’ve seen on a global scale?- submitted by Becks

TOMO: PLASTIC WATER BOTTLES. THESE HAVE BECOME A NORMAL PART OF OUR LIVES AND PEOPLE SEEM TO THINK THAT THEY DON’T HAVE A BIG IMPACT. PURIFY YOUR TAP WATER AT HOME, BUY GLASS BOTTLES, BUY WATER IN BULK. WE ARE MORE GUILTY OF THIS THAN ANYONE SINCE WE ARE ALWAYS ON TOUR AND IT HAS BECOME A NORMAL THING TO HAVE CASES OF WATER PROVIDED FOR THE BAND AND CREW IN ORDER FOR US TO HAVE PURE DRINKING WATER. WE HAVE ACTIVELY STARTED MAKING IT PART OF OUR RIDER TO PROVIDE WATER IN GLASS BOTTLES FOR EVERYONE, AND ALSO FOR US TO CARRY AROUND ALUMINUM WATER CANISTERS WITH PURIFIED TAP WATER IN THEM. THIS IS SOMETHING THAT WE SEE NO MATTER WHERE WE GO AND THATS SCARY WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT HOW MUCH WE TRAVEL AND HOW MANY PEOPLE THERE ARE IN THE WORLD…

Thank you to our Echelon members for your questions and remember to keep sending them in! I’ll choose two more for this next month and have them answered for you on the first of the month!

Source : abl.org et the hive
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Tif
Modo Reine Du Tuto flapy, boss des liens & du GPS Phoenixien mais Boulet de la corbeille
Tif

Féminin Messages : 9687

MessageSujet: Re: Tomo Milicevic pour abl.org    Tomo Milicevic pour abl.org  EmptyMer 3 Aoû 2011 - 15:22

Audrey en a parlé là Clin d\'oeil

A voir si ça mérite son propre topic Réflechi
Pitchouill
Biologeek GAZELLE de SHANNON
Pitchouill

Féminin Messages : 13136

MessageSujet: Re: Tomo Milicevic pour abl.org    Tomo Milicevic pour abl.org  EmptyMer 3 Aoû 2011 - 15:27

On a un forum c'est fait pour créer des topics, si on entasse tout quelque part on retrouve rien après... Rire1
audrey
Chroniqueuse en Chef de l'info Phoenixienne
audrey

Féminin Messages : 7322

MessageSujet: Re: Tomo Milicevic pour abl.org    Tomo Milicevic pour abl.org  EmptyJeu 1 Sep 2011 - 20:18

2ème partie :
Citation :
Tomo answers your Eco-Questions(Part two)!

This month I asked Tomo two more eco-based questions that have been submitted by the Echelon and here are his answers:

1) You guys have been touring for a pretty long time now, so you travel a lot which isn’t always as good for the planet, what do you do to make it friendlier to the planet? - submitted by Tara

TOMO: WE USE A SERVICE CALLED “TERRA-PASS” TO OFFSET ALL OF OUR CARBON EMISSIONS FROM FLYING AND BUSING ALL OVER THE PLACE. SINCE WE CAN’T ALWAYS USE BIO-DIESEL BUSES AND SINCE AIRPLANES STILL NEED JET FUEL TO FLY, ITS THE BEST WE CAN DO.

2) Are you optimistic or pessimistic, do you believe that people can make a change and save the beautiful planet we have borrowed or are we doomed to kill ourselves and the planet with us? - submitted by psychoticvanilla

TOMO: I PERSONALLY AM AN OPTIMIST. I BELIEVE THAT THE GENERATION COMING UP TRULY UNDERSTANDS THAT ITS NOT A JOKE, AND THAT ALL THE TALK OF GLOBAL WARMING AND ALL OF THE OTHER ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES THAT ARE WELL KNOWN NOW ARE REAL AND THAT ITS UP TO THE INDIVIDUAL TO MAKE CHANGES IN EVERYDAY LIFE. IF EVERYONE DOES SOMETHING SMALL EVERYDAY TO BE A PART OF THE SOLUTION, THEN TOGETHER AS A WHOLE WE WILL SEE BIG RESULTS… ITS UP TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON THOUGH, ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN FROM A FEW TRUE BELIEVERS DOING ALL THE WORK…

Thank you to our Echelon members for your questions and remember to keep sending them in! I’ll choose two more for this next month and have them answered for you on the first of the month!

Source Twitter ABL
https://twitter.com/AudreyM_B
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Tomo Milicevic pour abl.org    Tomo Milicevic pour abl.org  Empty

Tomo Milicevic pour abl.org
Page 1 sur 1