PHOENIX - 30 SECONDS TO MARS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

PHOENIX - 30 SECONDS TO MARS

FORUM FRANCAIS DE 30 SECONDS TO MARS

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

Stone Sour

+7
audrey
ielenia.siannodel
Tif
Metalsly
Virginie
Catseyes
vinie
11 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
vinie
Queen of the Billeterie Mission
vinie

Féminin Messages : 1076

Stone Sour - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Stone Sour   Stone Sour - Page 2 EmptyMer 18 Aoû 2010 - 22:09

bon beh voilà nous avons le procédé mais pas la réponse ! une fille a craqué le code tout a l'heure et elle a gagné deux places et une rencontre en privé avec le groupe Rock vraiment félicitations à elle. Moi je suis toujours aussi quiche, j'arrive pas à comprendre le truc.

Citation :
JoJo said:Congratulations to;

Glynnis Walbridge !

She was the first person to successfully unlock the code in "Say You'll Haunt Me" and has won herself 2 tickets to a show and a meet and greet with the band!

WANNA KNOW HOW SHE DID IT?

Well, during the video, THREE sets of numbers flashed up very quickly during the vid, when Corey was a hologram.
You needed all three sets of 4 digit numbers to be able to brak the code,.
The KEY can be seen written sideways on the wall behind the band as they go up the stairs.
That key corresponds to letters of the alphabet.;
A B
C D etc.
so for example, if the first code was 1234 and the KEY has 12 34 the letters would have been A and B.

After cracking the code, you would have made a short sentance.

THAT was the answer.

il faut donc utiliser les trois clefs de 4 chiffres, et s'en référer à la grande grille qu'on voit sur le mur. la clé correspond aux lettres de l'alphabet.
par exemple, si le premier code c'est 1234 et que la clé est 12 34 les lettres seraient A et B. Après avoir craqué le code on découvre une phrase.

Ca y est j'ai trouvé en fait c'est super simple. ca donne I AM YOU.

bon beh je vais pouvoir bien dormir ! Rire1
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Tif
Modo Reine Du Tuto flapy, boss des liens & du GPS Phoenixien mais Boulet de la corbeille
Tif

Féminin Messages : 9687

MessageSujet: Re: Stone Sour   Stone Sour - Page 2 EmptyMer 18 Aoû 2010 - 22:41

Alors perso j'ai trouvé la phrase "I Am You"...

EDIT : j'avais pas vu la fin de ton post Réflechi
Virginie

Virginie

Féminin Messages : 13510

MessageSujet: Re: Stone Sour   Stone Sour - Page 2 EmptyMer 18 Aoû 2010 - 23:27

bravo à elle dommage pour toi !!mais bon si tu vas les voir c'est déjà ça!! Rock
vinie
vinie

MessageSujet: Re: Stone Sour   Stone Sour - Page 2 EmptyMer 18 Aoû 2010 - 23:42

@ virginie : ui je suis contente pour elle, elle le mérite aussi beaucoup, et moi j'ai déjà eu ma rencontre plus que privilégiée avec eux alors c'est pas grave happy

Plus que 20 jours avant la sortie de l'album.... il me tarde ca commence à être long ^^ Une nouvelle chanson peut etre écouté "live" sur youtube, son nom est digital, elle a un son très prenant même avec une qualité nulle.

j'ai trouvé aussi un meilleur live the bitter end, enjoy !

Metalsly

Metalsly

Féminin Messages : 472

MessageSujet: Re: Stone Sour   Stone Sour - Page 2 EmptyJeu 19 Aoû 2010 - 5:34

Désolée pour toi Vinie! Fleurs
On aura essayé...
Et j'espère que tu vas t'éclater en concert si tu peux aller les voir.
vinie
vinie

MessageSujet: Re: Stone Sour   Stone Sour - Page 2 EmptyJeu 19 Aoû 2010 - 10:01

Merci beaucoup les filles en tout cas Hug Hug

pour l'instant vu que l'album est pas sorti on a pas de dates européennes pour le moment, mais où qu'ils aillent j'irai Rire1
Virginie

Virginie

MessageSujet: Re: Stone Sour   Stone Sour - Page 2 EmptyJeu 19 Aoû 2010 - 10:14

c'était bien sympa j'aime bien le concept!!

Rock !

et la musique est pas la ça aide!! Clin d\'oeil HUHU !!
vinie
vinie

MessageSujet: Re: Stone Sour   Stone Sour - Page 2 EmptyJeu 19 Aoû 2010 - 10:17

Virginie a écrit:
c'était bien sympa j'aime bien le concept!!

Rock !

et la musique est pas la ça aide!! Clin d\'oeil HUHU !!

ouais je me suis bien éclatée Rire1 sur le board c'était super fun aussi, les gens jouaient a fond le jeu c'était génial l'ambiance !

j'ai pas tout compris a ta phrase vivi Rire2
Tif
Modo Reine Du Tuto flapy, boss des liens & du GPS Phoenixien mais Boulet de la corbeille
Tif

Féminin Messages : 9687

MessageSujet: Re: Stone Sour   Stone Sour - Page 2 EmptyJeu 19 Aoû 2010 - 10:25

Je tente une traduction du langage Vivi : "et la musique est pas mal, ça aide"

J'm'en sors comment?? Rire2
Metalsly

Metalsly

MessageSujet: Re: Stone Sour   Stone Sour - Page 2 EmptyJeu 19 Aoû 2010 - 11:11

Rire2 Oui ça devait être ça, la trad'!
vinie
vinie

MessageSujet: Re: Stone Sour   Stone Sour - Page 2 EmptyJeu 19 Aoû 2010 - 11:51

Rire2 Rire2 là c'est nikel !

en tout cas oui la musique est vraiment bien, tout est recherché, même les textes. Corey taylor est un peu comme Jared dans un style un peu différent. Corey écrit beaucoup de textes de reflexion, des colonnes qu'il publie sur tel ou tel sujet de la vie ou d'une émotion, c'est vraiment super intéressant et philosophique.
Sur leur deux albums précédénts, je compte pas celui qui n'est pas sorti, la dernière plage est consacrée a la lecture d'une de ses colonne, et ca mène grave a la reflexion. Je retrouve pas mal de retournement de neurones comme chez thirty. Si on regarde la pochette de "audio secrecy" elle est bourrée de symboles qu'il va falloir chercher.

voici le texte d'omega, prenez 2 minutes pour le lire, ca fait réflechir

Citation :

What a skeletal wreck of a man this is
Translucent flesh and feeble bones
The kind of temple where the whores and villians try to tempt the holistic tones
Running rampant with free thought to free form the free and clear
And the matters at hand are shelled out like lint at a laundromat to sift and focus on the bigger, better, NOW
We all have a little sin that needs venting, virtues for the rending and laws and systems and stems ripped from the branches of office do you know what your post entails?
Do you serve a purpose or purposely serve?
Wind down inside your adivistic allure, the value of a summer spent and a winter earned
For the rest of us there is always sunday
The day of the week that reeks of rest but all we do is catch our breath so we can wade naked into the bloody pool and place our hand on the big black book
To watch the knives zigzag between our aching fingers
A vacation is a countdown
T minus your life and counting
Time to drag your tongue across the sugar cube and hope you get a taste
WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL THIS FOR? (*background*WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?) SHUT UP!
I could go on and on but let's move on shall we?
Say, you're me and I'm you and they all watch the things we do and like a smack of spite they threw me down the stairs haven't felt like this in years the great magnet of malicious magnanimous refuse
Let me go and plunge me into the dead spot again
That's where you go when theres no one else around it's just you and there was never anyone to begin with now was there?
Sanctimonious pretentious dastardly bastards with their thumb on the pulse and a finger on the trigger
CLASSIFIED MY ASS THAT'S A FUCKING SECRET AND YOU KNOW IT!
Government is another way to say better, than, you!
It's like ice but no pick a murder charge that won't stick its like a whole other world where you can smell the food
But you can't touch the silverware
*laughs* What luck!
Facism you can vote for
*snorts* Isn't that sweet
And were all gonna die someday 'cause that's the american way and I've drunk too much and said too little when you're gaffer taped in the middle say a prayer save face get yourself together and (*sung in the background* SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING!) SHUT UP! (*background* FUCK YOU!) FUCK YOU!
I'm sorry I could go on and on but its time to move on so
Remember, your a wreck an accident
Forget the freak your just nature
Keep the gun oiled and the temple clean
Shit, snort and blaspheme let the heads cool and the engine run because in the end everything we do, is just everything we've done.

Quelle est cette épave humaine ?
La chaire translucide et les os faibles
Le genre de temple où les p***es et les traîtres essayent de tenter les voix celestes
Envahisseur sur pattes capable de penser et pouvant sculpter la liberté et la clarté à son bon vouloir
Et les problèmes à portée de main sont lavés comme un vulgaire bout de tissu qu'on passe au lavomatique pour les filtrer et se concentrer sur le plus important, le meilleur, maintenant

Nous avons tous un petit péché dont nous voulons nous décharger
Une vertu pour le déchirement, et les lois et les systèmes, des tiges que l'on arrache aux branches du travail.
Sais-tu ce que ton poste implique ?

Es-tu dédié à une cause?
Ou dédié à TA cause ?

Le vent en poupe tu as fière allure, la valeur d'un été passé et d'un hiver bien mérité
Pour les autres que nous sommes , il y a toujours un dimanche
Le jour de la semaine qui pue le repos, la seule chose que nous faisons c'est reprendre notre souffle
pour patauger nu dans la piscine pleine de sang et poser nos mains sur le grand livre noir

Regarder le couteau zigzaguer entre nos doigts endoloris
Les vacances sont un compte a rebours
Ta vie est arrivée à 0, plus besoin de compter
Le temps est venu de laisser traîner ta langue sur le morceau de sucre
Et espérer d'en sortir un gout

p****n ! ! qu'est-ce que c'est tout ça ? ( p****n qu'est-ce qui se passe ici ? )
Ta gueule ! !

Je pourrais continuer, mais, avançons voulez vous ?

Disons que tu es moi et je suis toi
Et eux regardent les choses que nous faisons et avec une gifle rancunière
Ils me jettent dans l'escalier
Cela faisait des années que je ne m'étais pas senti comme ça
Le grand aimant du refus de la méchanceté magnanime
Laisse moi partir et plonge moi encore dans le point terne

C'est là que tu vas quand il n'y a plus personne d'autre autour
mais tu es seul
depuis le commencement il n'y a jamais eu personne, ou peut-être que si ?

D' ignobles c*****ds prétentieux supérieurs, le pouce rivé sur leur pouls, et le doigt collé à la détente

Confidentiel mon c*l ! c'est un p****n de secret et vous le savez

Gouverner est une autre façon de dire
Meilleur
Que
Vous

C'est comme de la glace sans pic
Un meurtre puni mais qui ne change rien
C'est comme un tout autre monde
Où tu peux sentir la nourriture
Mais ne peux toucher l'argenterie

*esclaffement* Quelle chance !
On a le choix de voter pour le fascisme
*raclement de gorge* C'est pas cool ca?

Et nous mourrons tous un jour
Parce que c'est la voie américaine
Que j'ai beaucoup trop bu
Et que j'en ai dit trop peu
lorque tu es comme de l'adhésif scotché en plein milieu
Dis une prière, sauve ta face
Reprends tes esprits ( et vois ce qui se passe )
Ta gueule ! ! ( vas t 'faire foutre ! ! )
Vas t' faire foutre ! !

Je suis désolé je pourrais continuer
Mais c'est l'heure de passer a autre chose, alors
Souviens toi, tu es un naufragé, un accident
Oublies le monstre, c'est juste toi et ta nature

Garde ton flingue bien huilé et le temple propre
Cague, grogne et blasphème
Garde la tête froide et laisse la machine tourner

Parce qu'à la fin
Tout ce que nous faisons
Est seulement tout ce que nous avons fait.

Dernière édition par vinie le Jeu 19 Aoû 2010 - 13:11, édité 1 fois
Virginie

Virginie

MessageSujet: Re: Stone Sour   Stone Sour - Page 2 EmptyJeu 19 Aoû 2010 - 13:10

Caché ! !

c'est bien j'ai ma propre traductrice!!!

Lala
Metalsly

Metalsly

MessageSujet: Re: Stone Sour   Stone Sour - Page 2 EmptyJeu 19 Aoû 2010 - 17:39

Whaou!
Costaud le texte, mais j'aime ça de plus en plus. Réflechi
Je sens que c'est un groupe qui va vraiment m'interesser...
Encore une fois merci Vinie pour cette découverte. Hug
vinie
vinie

MessageSujet: Re: Stone Sour   Stone Sour - Page 2 EmptyJeu 19 Aoû 2010 - 17:50

de rien je suis super contente que tu aimes Hug
je reviendrais sur certaines chansons que je te conseillerais si tu aimes ce genre de textes engagés. Corey talyor est actif dans beaucoup d'associations pour les gens sans abris, les enfants sans foyer, c'est un mec bien franchement et mérite d'être connu happy il en a chié dans la vie et je pense que c'est pour ca qu'il est ce qu'il est aujourd'hui. La chanson "bother" parle de sa vie, je l'ai posté au tout début du topic si ca t'interesse.
je retrouverais aussi ses colonnes sur le board du groupe. Là j'ai pas le temps de tout traduire Rire1

franchement merci d'avoir pris le temps de le lire Idole
vinie
vinie

MessageSujet: Re: Stone Sour   Stone Sour - Page 2 EmptyMer 25 Aoû 2010 - 9:41

voilà j'ai retrouvé 4 colonnes de corey, dîtes moi si vous avez vraiment du mal je vous ferai un résumé assez détaillé parce que là ca fait beaucoup de traduction Rire1

Citation :
Languages are ever adapting, changing, evolving, so much so that some words today do not mean what they did when they were coined many years ago. That's why I'm fascinated by Etymology, the study of word origins and the effect of shifts in meanings and slang. The English language seems to suffer most harshly from this, although I'm sure all languages go through it
-like the Spanish for 'eggs'. If you tell someone on the streets of Madrid that you're hungry for huevos, you will be stared at and possibly laughed off into the sunset.
The English language evolves at such a rapid rate that even people who were born in the US and went on to receive English mejors have difficulty understanding modern nuances of slang. Between Pig Latin and Ebonics, who the fuck knows WHAT you motherfuckers are saying anymore.
But the cool thing is finding where certain words come from, whether they're modern Americanisms or bastardisations of Shakespearean prose. Mostly they are simply watered down versions of other languages, Latin and Greek prevalently, but also including German, Spanish and French. Take the phrase Flea Market. Everyone knows what a flea market is: it's a shithole street fair that usually sells inexpensive and obscure trinkets. But the origin comes from the French marché aux puces, literally 'market with fleas'. So if you've ever left a flea market scratching, you know who to blame.
But my favourites are common househould words that come from pretty fucked up backgrounds. Words like bedlam, which is actually short for Bethlehem, much like Salem was short for Jerusalem. Bedlam gets its roots from the Hospital of Saint Mary of Bethlehem in London, which, although it started as a priory, later bacame a lunatic asylum. So the Bedlam Hospital became synonymous with insanity, confusion and uproar.
If your parents or friends ever tell you to 'give up your pipe dreams and concentrate on reality' just smile and snicker. A pipe dream is a reference to smoking opium and having all those groovy dreams that come with 'the Chinaman's pipe'. Opium dens were abundant in the western American towns of the 1890s, usually in the Chinatowns of the cities; so many a cobwoy was having a pipe dream or two, although I would try to avoid a rustic with a gun and a head full of poppies.
A nightmare has nothing to do with horses; a mare in Old English was a demon - known as an incubus or succubus - that descended on a sleeper, paralysing, suffocating, and then eventually having sexual relations with them. It was later generalised to mean simply a bad dream. Another term is night hag. But if I had to choose between a hag and a mare trying to get on me, I'd most likely take the latter.
A pagan may be just a non-Christian these days , but the root of it comes from the Latin paganus, or someone who lives in a rural district , or pagus. In Latin, the word meant a villager or rustic, and was also used as an antonym for miles, or soldier. So as the word eveloped, it came to mean one who was not a soldier of Christ. Now a pagan includes those dipshits from Dragnet '87 bouncing around in goatskin pants, eaing pills and swimming with snakes .
The paths of our communication take us from caves and trails through wheat fields to a silly throwaway movie starring Dan Aykroyd - amazing.
There are words in etymology that are disputed in their origins, like gossip. Some maintain that it comes from the Old English godsibb, meaning a godparent or baptismal sponsor. But others believe it is much simpler than that; the king, wanting to stay tuned into his kingdom, would send spies to the taverns and inns to fins out what the 'word on the street' was, saying: "Go sip and tell me how fares my land today" (depending where you look, this version is equially attributed to early 20th century politicians). Go sip - gossip.
But the real journey lies with my favourite word - fuck. This word was so taboo that for 170 years, it never appeared in an English dictionary. Just to set the record straight, it does NOT come from 'For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge' or 'Fornication Under the Consent of the King'. Although popular etymologies retain this origin, it is actually derived from several different languages. German, Dutch, Swedish, French, Italian and Latin all have words that could have provided the root for this, the mother of all curse words. While many legends tell different stories of its ancestry, it remains either beloved or besieged. I think a word that has so many applications should be praised not purged.
If you're interested in any of this, there are many books available and many websites devoted to the study. It is a great feeling to know not only what you're saying, but to know exactly where it comes from.
Understanding is the hard part...

Citation :
Corey Taylor August '07 Column

So... what do you believe? Hmmm? Are you a pacifist, atheist, anarchist, pugilist? Are you a Buddhist, elitist, capitalist, socialist? Do you subscribe to a litany of chivalry, ribaldry, blasphemy, idiocy? Are you astute to trivia, minutia, Americana, anathema?

Everyone seems to have a take on the world today, thanks to the wonders of technology and things like 'Hogging'. Feedback inundates us from all sides, and the more morose and acerbic you are, the more you can actually sound like you know what you're talking about. Those of us that keep the digital landscape at arm's length know this isn't necessarily true, but our numbers are falling every day, leaving a cornucopia of ignorant commentators to ‘tell us how it really is'.

The problem is people have a conviction, but it seems to exist on some roaming flotilla, freely drifting from one island of thought to the other, contradicting previous statements and leaving in its wake a trail of indiscernible drivel that even Oscar Wilde couldn't defend standing on a table in an Old West bar. Propaganda for reaction's sake - wonderful. Also piteous at best.

And people in America shouldn't even bother to hit the caps lock, what with the fuckhead we've had in office for the last seven years. To quote Happy Gilmore: "Where were you on that one, Dipshit?" If you can't rally the public to ward off a fucking puppet like Dubya, then don't expect me to give a shit about anything you have to say about me, okay?

Where do any of us think this unbridled sociological experiment is going? When half the planet is using sites like Wikipedia to get its information, we're all fucked. That's akin to making the argument in favour of Fox News being truly 'fair and balanced'. The shit doesn't work when you add a little thing called COMMON SENSE into the equation.
Why would I want more information that tells me smoking is bad for me? If I wanted to quit, I'd do it. But I don't, and a lot of other people don't either, so get a clue. This 'Just Eliminate Lies' crapola - if you're stupid enough to believe that smoking has any health benefits whatsoever, you are sorely in need of a fucking brain transplant, and fast. When everyone ends up on a soapbox, no one listens anymore because the population is too busy talking over one another. It used to be that you earned the right to speak by being... oh, what's the word... oh yeah - cognizant. Now, a 13-year-old girl can open up and foist onto the net her take on 'How Britney shaving her head truly changed my life'. Even a person NOT as cynical as I am will roll their eyes at that little bit of Zeitgeist pandering. The truth is, the truth sucks. No one can handle the real world. Between Virginia Tech and the Middle East, not to mention the slow realisation that we as a species may not be able to propagate someday, people pretty much wake up with a migraine that would kill any wish to ever get up, okay? But in a society where experts can not only be bought but coached to an infinite degree, we can't trust half the intelligence that comes at us. The class war has been taken to a whole new level, and the proletariat is speaking like Belushi at a rave. But instead of focusing this inherent rage at the bigger pictures, we chop it down to
the shit that shouldn't even be issues. Tiny viruses kill the host every time.

And we're so unyielding in our so-called 'convictions'. That's the key - WE DO NOT LISTEN. If we did, we might see each other's side and move towards resolution. But how do you listen when you've got the bullhorn and a chest full of air brimming with righteous indignation? You don't, especially when you add a sick bag like religion into your wrath. I gotta say, if there is a god, he's not pissed, he's weeping openly. This gift of sentient thought has been wasted on a herd of hairless apes that can't balance their check books, let alone get along. We hurl shit at the tourists just like any monkey at the zoo, but ours is full of bullets and hate and fear. We are nothing more than aimless zealots sitting in the playground, making fun and beating each other over the jungle gym. In a world so full of opinions and rhetoric, it's just fucking sad that at the end of the day, we refuse to believe anyone but ourselves.

So... what do you believe?

Do you believe you alone can change the world? Or can we all shut the fuck up for 10 seconds and figure it out together?
You decide.

Citation :
Corey's Column (Rock Sound No133 march 2010)

"Do you remember the first time you felt felt truly on your own, that feeling of overwhelming independence? It could have been as major as getting your own place or as minimal as just walking to the store by yourself, getting the street underneath you, lighting a smoke and breathing in free. To me, it always reminds me of autumn, right on the cusp of the great run of winter holidays when everyone's got something better to do, but you. It reminds me of just walking, walking until you find your place of your legs go numb.
It was always a thrill for me, getting out of the cocoon and wandering. I'd let the wind wrap around me like fire and slip into the unknown without a moment's hesitation. Adventure only comes when you're sure you have no alternatives. Besides, what's a good excuse for blatantly turning your back on a risk, huh? Where's the growth in being stunted?
I could walk from one end of this damn town and back again without a second thought, without a second guess, because you'll never get a second chance if you turn down the first one. The only thing worse than remorse is regret. I've had enough of that in my lifetime to kill a nation, so I would roll back the curtain, roll off the bed and head out to find myself. You'd be surprised at what you find when you stop pretending to look. Alone, wading through afternoons with a vengeance – even the silence feels like a promise.
Then again, that seems like 1,000 years ago. Now I leave the house for work, to pick the kids up from school and to do really cool shit, like buying trash bags that come with 40 per cent more bags in every box – man! Doesn't that shit get your blood racing? The seeds we plant in our youth give way to the trees we cut down to build our shelters in our prime. Before you ask, no I don't feel old. Just envious...
I'm envious of a generation that doesn't know what it's got. I'm envious of the immortal moments wasted on temporary madness. I wish I had every second back that I'd used in deciding what to do next. I'd use them to construct a fucking space ship.
No one knows what the future holds – NO ONE. We're running on last year's software, just waiting for complementary upgrades. We couldn't tell you with any degree of clarity where we'll be tomorrow, let alone what's going to happen, but the reluctance to try has caused us to crash the systems to the very walls we were staring at, waiting for something to happen.
But here's a self-realising prophecy: if you want to do something, all you have to do is think it and do it. Simple Physics 101: shit don't occur until you wish it so. Before the latest fashions and distractions, there were four or five blocks to the store and back, nothing in your way, just you and your thoughts.
Tomorrow isn't everything: it's only the slightest chance you'll get to fix mistakes you make today.
Some of you might not understand what I'm trying to say here. Some of you might think I'm pining for my early years at 3:15 in the morning. That's not what I'm trying to say, especially wearing THIS pair of underwear...
What I'm trying to say is this: take time to savour not only the moments that make you feel alive, but also the moments leading up to them. This could be the greatest time of your life, but if you waste time worrying about the hero shots, you'll miss the fucking plot. Life is a series of failures, victories an circumstance – nothing more. You have to find some thrills in all three. You have to drink the whisky AND the water. My God, we are literally years away from another round of incredible discoveries. Time is kicking our ass in the speed department. Be deliberate in your course of action. Be irreverent in you dissertation. Be malevolent in your delicious revenge, but above all, be free to be FREE. The world is only turning, and sometimes it may feel like it's turning against you. You do what you can with what you've got. If you have a lot, get out there and spend a little.
Every once in a while, I throw on the vintage black trench coat I've had since I was 18, and I take a little walk to the convenience store, just to get the street underneath me again. I put on some music, pretend I don't have a car, walk out of my house and breathe deep to remind myself I can breathe. It feels good. Doesn't have to feel like much... but still it feels good."

Citation :
Corey's Column (RockSound No. 130 XMAS 2009)

"Flying is my personal hell. Not because I'm scared of flying, however.
The airports are filled with a myriad of wayward heathens, the walking dead of the travel industry. The food is subpar at best and three times the street price. The bathrooms are cesspools of piss and viral disgust. The last public bathroom I was in, I was assaulted with a sight I wouldn't wish on anyone right out of the gate; a large man wearing Adidas track pants was sprawled against a urinal, grunting out an old mans leek. They appeared to be Adidas trackers anyway... I couldn't really tell, seeing as they were all the way down around his ankles. Now, I'm no genetic research technician or anything, but let me ask you this: why would anyone want to stand in a fucking restroom with his giant white ass exposed to the world?
That shit WAS fucking funny, though...
That brings me to the idiots that partake in utilising the airline industry. These travellers MUST be morons - no one can be that fucking particular about their stupidity. It's worse than the Mall Syndrome - people eject their 'brains' and load the empty spaces up with balls of fuck. Even if you've never flown before, you know at least three things: empty your pockets, have your ID ready and don't make jokes about fucking bombs. If you HAVE flown before, you know a little more than most. You know you're going to have to take your shoes off at security. You know your belt will set off the metal detector. You know to put over-sized liquid containers in your checked luggage, and YOU KNOW YOU DON'T MAKE JOKES ABOUT FUCKING BOMBS. But, for some reason, people people forget all of these things when they enter the damn terminal. People wander in the airport too - what the fuck is THAT about? Have you ever been trying to get to your gate and people are walking slower than turtles, weaving around the halls with their carry-on bag that will never fit in an overhead, and then they just STOP out of nowhere and stare at something on the ceiling or a TV screen? That happens to me every fucking time I have to fly, and I don't care if you're seven or 70, next time, I'm mowing you the fuck down.
Let me get back to the carry-on luggage: people are wheeling giant rolling suitcases on to the planes, thinking they're going to beat the system, and then have the audacity to get indignant when they can't find a place for it or they're told they have to gate-check it. ARE YOU PEOPLE FUCKING KIDDING ME?! If your bag is so damn big it won't fit in the trunk of your car, it's not going to fit under the seat in front of you. Check the fucking thing!
Maybe it's an adverse effect brought on by my fear of flying. Have you ever been travelling with someone who was told which gate they're flying out of right at the ticket counter, but they insist on stopping at every departure screen to check the gate number anyway? There's a great vacuum of intelligence that opens for most humans in airports, and it's embarrassing to the point of sickening. I don't think these people are dumb - I just think they're ignorant. It's fucking ridiculous. And once you get on the plane, it gets worse. There's the guy who can't wait to lean his seat back, and once he gets the go ahead, he THROWS it back and knocks everything off of your tray table.There are people who lean all the way over into your seat and act like they can't hear you when you say something about it. There are people who hit EVERYONE between the door and their own seat with their humongous backpack (and then get pissy if you get upset). This is just a taste of the absurdity that comes with saving time by flying.
The great football icon John Madden never flies. He has a bus and he has a driver. He doesn't leave the States and he gets to where he needs to go. I used to think it was because he was scared of flying. Maybe it's because people suck. Maybe it's because he doesn't want to be woken up by an elbow in the ribs, or knees in the back. Maybe it' because when people find themselves surrounded by other people, they all take on the mentality of the herd, the hive mind. But thinking as one doesn't work in this situation, because we're all going to the same spot. We all need to concentrate. We all need to focus. And if that doesn't work, just do me a favor, please: GET THE FUCKING HELL OUT OF MY WAY.
Thank you for listening. The captain has turned on the 'fasten seatbelt' sign. Flight attendants: prepare for landing."

My eyes hurt. I just rewrote everything. But I think it's worth it. So funny, so true, it makes you nod in recognition, and above all - it's right on the nose. :)

Y a pas à dire je suis fan de ce genre de reflexion philosophique sur la vie
Clapclap
vinie
vinie

MessageSujet: Re: Stone Sour   Stone Sour - Page 2 EmptySam 28 Aoû 2010 - 11:59

Stone Sour - Page 2 Sans_t21

voilà ca y est la 1ere date francaise est annoncée !

je sais pas si je pourrais y aller. On verra bien. Mais deja c'est pas mal que la date soit tombée si vite.

edit : ANNULE .... Chouine Chouine Chouine
vinie
vinie

MessageSujet: Re: Stone Sour   Stone Sour - Page 2 EmptyMer 8 Sep 2010 - 11:29

petit bump pour vous dire que ca y est l'album est dans les bacs !! pompom pompom

c'est tout simplement un petit bijou, et je pèse mes mots ! ils n'ont jamais été aussi bons. La musique est prenante et péchue, et les ballades sont magnifiques. Ils y en a plus que je pensais mais ce n'est pas du tout genant.

Dans le livret il y a toutes les paroles, des petits symboles partout et surtout une jolie dédicace à Paul Gray.

Alors voilà la track list du CD:

1. Audio Secrecy (instrumental) - 1:43
2. Mission Statement - 3:50
3. Digital (Did You Tell) - 4:00
4. Say You'll Haunt Me - 4:24
5. Dying - 3:01
6. Let's Be Honest - 3:44
7. Unfinished - 3:10
8. Hesitate - 4:16
9. Nylon 6/6 - 3:40
10. Miracles - 4:07
11. Pieces - 4:30
12. The Bitter End - 3:33
13. Imperfect - 4:22
14. Threadbare - 5:44

15. Hate not Gone (seulement sur l'édition bonus : CD & DVD) - 3:49
16. Anna (seulement sur l'édition bonus : CD & DVD) - 3:29
17. Home Again (seulement sur l'édition bonus : CD & DVD) - 3:54

voilà les photos du CD collector : 18.90euros a la fnac

Stone Sour - Page 2 Photo_10
Stone Sour - Page 2 Photo_11
Stone Sour - Page 2 Photo_12
Stone Sour - Page 2 Photo_13

le lien pour écouter l'album pour vous faire une idée dans son intégralité

ICI

Moi j'ai un gros coup de coeur pour "digital" et "nylon 6/6" et "the bitter end"

vous me direz ce que vous en pensez !
ielenia.siannodel

ielenia.siannodel

Féminin Messages : 495

MessageSujet: Re: Stone Sour   Stone Sour - Page 2 EmptyMer 8 Sep 2010 - 11:32

Je ne connais pas ...

Je vais écouter ça *toujours curieuse des nouveautés*
vinie
vinie

MessageSujet: Re: Stone Sour   Stone Sour - Page 2 EmptyMer 8 Sep 2010 - 11:39

ielenia.siannodel a écrit:
Je ne connais pas ...

Je vais écouter ça *toujours curieuse des nouveautés*

moi aussi je suis toujours curieuse et on découvre des supers trucs comme ca Clin d\'oeil
audrey
Chroniqueuse en Chef de l'info Phoenixienne
audrey

Féminin Messages : 7322

MessageSujet: Re: Stone Sour   Stone Sour - Page 2 EmptyMer 8 Sep 2010 - 12:25

J'ai fini par écouter et ça passe carrément bien ! Faut que je prenne plus de temps pour découvrir de nouvelles choses en fait
https://twitter.com/AudreyM_B
vinie
vinie

MessageSujet: Re: Stone Sour   Stone Sour - Page 2 EmptyMer 8 Sep 2010 - 12:32

ahhhh je suis super contente audrey ! j'espère que tu viendras avec arantxa et moi au concert alors Rock bon la date est pas encore fixée, on a le temps ^^
tu verras que si tu écoute régulièrement on devient vite accro, et leur univers est super interessant.
ielenia.siannodel

ielenia.siannodel

Féminin Messages : 495

MessageSujet: Re: Stone Sour   Stone Sour - Page 2 EmptyJeu 16 Sep 2010 - 12:34

Bon alors j'en suis à mes premières écoutes mais j'aime beaucoup.
Je vais me le faire encore et encore mais ça devrait passer c'est sur.

Belle découverte ... Merci Vinie.

EDIT : j'adore Dying dès la première note !!! En fait, je crois que je vais kiffer grave !
vinie
vinie

MessageSujet: Re: Stone Sour   Stone Sour - Page 2 EmptyJeu 16 Sep 2010 - 14:29

je suis vraiment super contente ! ca fait vraiment plaisir de faire découvrir de nouvelles choses aux gens et qu'ils adorent derrière Rock
Ma préférée de cette album c'est vraiment "digital" pour le moment mais je n'ai pas encore eu le temps de me le faire hurler au casque. ca ne serait tarder !
vinie
vinie

MessageSujet: Re: Stone Sour   Stone Sour - Page 2 EmptyJeu 30 Sep 2010 - 11:53

AHHHHHHHHHH, désolée fallait que je le gueule quelque part Rire1 , c'est un truc de ouf pour moi !

Stone Sour - Page 2 Sans_t13
vinie
vinie

MessageSujet: Re: Stone Sour   Stone Sour - Page 2 EmptyVen 24 Déc 2010 - 10:42

nouveaux clip tout neuf pour la chanson "hesitate" tirée du nouvel album audio secrecy, sublime balade avec un clip très esthétique happy

et avant il avait sorti celui-ci pour "digital" ma chanson préférée de l'album, mais le clip peut mieux faire ^^ un peu trop bateau même si je pense qu'il faut fouiller ce qui apparait sur les écrans. Réflechi

voilà !

le groupe n'a toujours pas annoncé de nouvelles dates donc pour le moment pas de concert en france de prévu Stone Sour - Page 2 988709
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Stone Sour   Stone Sour - Page 2 Empty

Stone Sour
Page 2 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant